T.H.E. Headphonium 2014 (May 30th, 2014 ~ June 1st, 2014) @ T.H.E. Show in Newport 2014
Jun 7, 2014 at 12:39 AM Post #181 of 214
T.H.E. Headphonium 2014's Raffle Winners:

Before I start, I just wanted to mention a few thanks.  A round of applause please to all of the generous exhibitors who contributed to the raffle.  Remember, they already paid a show fee to be at T.H.E. Headphonium... and totally don't have to do this.  But they do it anyway because they appreciate us Head-Fiers.  Thanks guys! 
smile.gif
  And of course, my special thanks to @darinf of Darin Fong Audio, who sacrificed part of his tables to host the raffle kiosk.

So, here's what I did.  I put all of the eligible cards into a big bag and shook it all up, then drew a ticket.  That ticket won the first prize in the list below.  I then repeated the process for the rest of the prizes.  Okay guys, here we go!

Alpha Design Labs (ADL):   ADL H118 Headphone (a $299 value)

Alicia Quach

Audeze:  LCD-2 w/Bamboo Composite ear cups and new Fazor drivers (a $1,145 value)

Russ Stratton

Cavalli Audio:  2 x NOS Hytron 6SN7 vacuum tubes, matched pair (a $300 value)

Adam Bernardi

CEntrance:  DACport LX & Reserve Series Interconnect (a $249.98 value)

David T. Kim

Darin Fong Audio:  Out Of Your Head virtual speaker software package w/all 22 speaker presets (a $600 value)

Anthony Galustyan

HiFiMAN:  HM-700 DAP bundled w/RE-600 Universal IEM (a $499 value)

Kevin Hannon

MrSpeakers:  Mad Dog Pro (a $449 value)

Larry Briner

Noble Audio:  Noble 4 Universal IEM (a $450 value)

Alan Lin

Pendulumic:  Stance S1 (a $199 value)

Andre Moore

Schiit Audio:  Bifrost fully upgradeable 24/192 DAC (a $349 value)

Dmitry Shklyar

Schiit Audio:  Some new and (as of yet) unreleased Schiit!!! 
eek.gif

Well, I guess I can reveal what the new and unreleased Schiit is, now that it was shown at T.H.E. Headphonium.  Surprise, it's the brand new Lyr 2 headphone amp! 
smile.gif

Dean Seislove

WyWires:  $1,000 WyWires Gift Certificate

David Tiao

How To Claim Your Prize:

I'll be emailing all of the prize winners, and introducing them to the manufacturers who will be shipping their prizes directly to them.

A big thanks to everyone who came to T.H.E. Headphonium!  I hope y'all had a good time! 
smile.gif

Jun 7, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #183 of 214
Lol, that's you?  Congratulations! 
smile.gif
  Didn't you win something at the SoCal meet too?

Jun 7, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #185 of 214
Congrats dude, I hope you enjoy it. I am the new proud owner of the stance 1. Which is awesome, and a great way to end a horrible day.

Jun 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #190 of 214
Congrats! 
smile.gif

All the winners have now been contacted via email.  If you see your name in the winner list above, but have not received instructions from me via email, please PM me.

Jun 8, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #193 of 214
Hahah, we are using this Avatar in honor of a fellow head-fier who passed recently.

Oh, didn't know that, sorry...
He shall rest in piece then!

Jun 8, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #194 of 214
  DUDE!

@russtafarian is now an Audeze owner!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow, and the headphones should sound killer with his Benchmark DAC. Right on, Russ! Thanks, also, to everyone who organized The Headphonium. I'm sure it was a royal PITA at times, but it definitely was a high point of the show, both for the show and for audio, in general. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back