Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 6, 2024 at 7:05 AM Post #136 of 368
Quick first impression on stock tips, Xduoo XD05 with ESS card and Sparkos amps.

The Titan is exactly like the guys at Symphonium described and what I would expect from them. It's bassy but balanced. Another way to describe it, balanced with the thumps. Despite the size of the bass shelf, there is no bass bleed. Sounds open with good top end. Female vocals are more forward compared to males. Some people might find it brightish, like any Symphonium IEMs, just change the tips. Which leads to the stage leaning towards the big side of things. Call me crazy. I think it's on par or bigger than the Storm. The resolution is kilobuck quality, acceptable, but not at the level of some Symphonium IEMs. The Titan fits like the Storm, easy, no fuss.

What it is: Bass thump, open highs, big stage, neutral mids, overall signature neutral

What it is not: warm, intimate, bloomy

The inevitable question. Titan or Monarch III? Titan

Apr 6, 2024 at 9:03 AM Post #137 of 368
Canjam SG 2022: Bought the Meteor at the last hour.
Canjam SG 2023: Bought the Titan at the first hour.

They had several in reserve for the show, but I doubt there are still any for Day 2.

Apr 6, 2024 at 9:05 AM Post #138 of 368
Hey there,

The Titan is currently on backorder as we have fully allocated units to our distributors and customers.

For those who have placed an order earlier, I am pleased to inform you that the team pulled some overtime to get all orders shipped out earlier today.

We foresee having some parts availability limitations after this batch, so orders after this will be shipped likely Early May - subject to our supplier.

As for CanJam I think the best compliment we had about the Titan is someone saying "It sounds exactly as advertised" so there you have it.
Bassy. Clean. and Smooth. 😉

Looking forward to more impressions on Canjam day 2 as well as the first units start landing into the hands of our customers.

Best regards,
Chad

Edit: Estimated time for backorder changed to Early May.

Last edited:
Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com
Apr 6, 2024 at 9:15 AM Post #139 of 368
Canjam SG 2022: Bought the Meteor at the last hour.
Canjam SG 2023: Bought the Titan at the first hour.

They had several in reserve for the show, but I doubt there are still any for Day 2.
Well done. Glad to hear you managed to snag one. There were more people at Canjam than I expected. A whole lot more than the early ones.

Apr 6, 2024 at 9:23 AM Post #141 of 368
I hate you all, I just got the last one with the Acoustune AS2002 Bundle.... First (and only, I hope!) kilo buck iem, I'm extremely excited!!! :)
I walked away from CanJam spending way less than I thought I would. Phew.

Apr 6, 2024 at 9:42 AM Post #143 of 368
Your impressions are what made me just go for it, so... Thanks, I guess? Haha
Aw, sorry about that. I wish you a quick recovery. :sweat_smile:

Apr 6, 2024 at 12:15 PM Post #145 of 368
Hey there,

The Titan is currently on backorder as we have fully allocated units to our distributors and customers.

For those who have placed an order earlier, I am pleased to inform you that the team pulled some overtime to get all orders shipped out earlier today.

We foresee having some parts availability limitations after this batch, so orders after this will be shipped likely End April subject to our supplier.

As for CanJam I think the best compliment we had about the Titan is someone saying "It sounds exactly as advertised" so there you have it.
Bassy. Clean. and Smooth. 😉

Looking forward to more impressions on Canjam day 2 as well as the first units start landing into the hands of our customers.

Best regards,
Chad
I just checked my order update and was surprised to see that mine is on the way. Please thank your team for doing this. Can’t wait to hear it.

Apr 6, 2024 at 1:15 PM Post #146 of 368
Wow you folks work hard and work fast. Thank you for keeping us consistently updated. Other companies really should do what you guys have been doing, but sadly most don't.

Free FedEx Int. Priority shipping too. My favorite international shipping service, as they're usually the fastest and most reliable. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get the Titan and listen to it again. :L3000:

TitanShipment.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 6:23 PM Post #148 of 368
Wow you folks work hard and work fast. Thank you for keeping us consistently updated. Other companies really should do what you guys have been doing, but sadly most don't.

Free FedEx Int. Priority shipping too. My favorite international shipping service, as they're usually the fastest and most reliable. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get the Titan and listen to it again. :L3000:

TitanShipment.jpg
You and me both brother. Mine has the same delivery date. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back