Symphonium Crimson - Impressions and Reviews (The Next Standard)
Sep 27, 2023 at 4:36 PM Post #152 of 445
Launch Edition arrived. Listening commencing.
IMG_0120.jpeg

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #153 of 445
Was interested in this iem but lets be honest- the treble look ludicrous.

A very serious question, not trolling at all: how an iem can be good with such amount of boosted and uneven trebles?

There is no chance in the whole universe that this sounds natural.

1695848397484.png

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #156 of 445
Anybody with access to X-Ray machine to solve drivers configuration mystery?

I’m genuinely curious why you think the driver complement matters so much.

An x-ray machine won’t help you anyways, it won’t tell you what kind of drivers we’re using or how they’re actually implemented.

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #157 of 445
Anybody with access to X-Ray machine to solve drivers configuration mystery?
Curious why you want to know what config this iem is using! You don't seem very happy about it at all, despite many iems doing similar.
4BA. According to Zeppelin and Co.
Source?

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:23 PM Post #158 of 445
Was interested in this iem but lets be honest- the treble look ludicrous.

A very serious question, not trolling at all: how an iem can be good with such amount of boosted and uneven trebles?

There is no chance in the whole universe that this sounds natural.

1695848397484.png
I'm surprised you're not asking any questions about the measurement methodology and conditions. Really no questions about the measurement rig used, target and/or compensation used, tips used, or any of the other things you should be asking about a minimally labeled graph before coming to the conclusion you've come to?

I'm one of the most "graph-oriented" people out there, but it still surprises me how often people take information like this as gospel and run with it despite not having heard the IEM in question.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 27, 2023 at 5:26 PM Post #160 of 445
I'm surprised you're not asking any questions about the measurement methodology and conditions. Really no questions about the measurement rig used, target and/or compensation used, tips used, or any of the other things you should be asking about a minimally labeled graph before coming to the conclusion you've come to?

I'm one of the most "graph-oriented" people out there, but it still surprises me how often people take information like this as gospel and run with it despite not having heard the IEM in question.
I honestly dont think any tips can fix this. These arent moderate peaks and dips, this is heavy stuff lol.

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:30 PM Post #161 of 445
I honestly dont think any tips can fix this. These arent moderate peaks and dips, this is heavy stuff lol.
Yes but what if the tips between the two IEMs are different and the Crimson tips are boosting treble in that area? That is a realistic circumstance that shouldn't be handwaved away IMO.

Furthermore, what about the measurement rig used? or the compensation/target? or other conditions like any additional post-processing? Do ya know what any of those things look like?

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Sep 27, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #162 of 445
I’m genuinely curious why you think the driver complement matters so much.
And I am genuinely curious why manufacturer and some individuals here are so sensitive to what seems like standard spec disclosed by all IEMs makers.
Does impedance matter, does sensitivity matter? 🤷‍♂️
giphy.gif

Sep 27, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #163 of 445
And I am genuinely curious why manufacturer and some individuals here are so sensitive to what seems like standard spec disclosed by all IEMs makers.
Does impedance matter, does sensitivity matter? 🤷‍♂️
giphy.gif
I have heard from inside sources that the driver configuration is 100 gregorian monks chanting the halo theme song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back