Symphonium Crimson - Impressions and Reviews (The Next Standard)
Sep 13, 2023 at 5:04 AM Post #79 of 445
I also went to Headphones.com today to order the Symphonium Crimson although when you choose either iem the price remains the same. So you do not know which version is chosen ultimately.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #81 of 445
Finally able to tested Crimson properly in the last two days. I'm not really a fan of Helios, but Crimson is definitely a different story.

Big soundstage image, with lively and energetic character, sweet vocality without being too forward (like with Helios), smooth and crisp sparkle treble, with punchy bass that reach well to sub bass area. For my kind of songs (jazz, pop, country, and some instrumentals) Crimson really show its real strength.

Not saying it can take down my Radon 6, but for the price, Crimson is really a solid IEM compared to some other strong contenders like Mest Mk3, Monarch Mk3, and even U12t.

p.s: Paired really well with Cayin N7

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 4:37 PM Post #84 of 445
I’d love to see some stock somewhere.

This morning, I noticed that Symphonium's website was going to open up preorders tomorrow with a ship date of mid-late October.

Then I went over to headphones.com and asked their chat support about the estimated shipping date for their Crimson preorders. The support person said that Symphonium was going to send their shipment next week and the preorders would be shipped out in 1-2 weeks depending on how soon they get their shipment.

I've just put in an order and at the shipping method screen, it showed that it would arrive by USPS next Wednesday. I doubt that's accurate, but it would be great if it was.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2023 at 8:35 PM Post #87 of 445
Finally able to tested Crimson properly in the last two days. I'm not really a fan of Helios, but Crimson is definitely a different story.

Big soundstage image, with lively and energetic character, sweet vocality without being too forward (like with Helios), smooth and crisp sparkle treble, with punchy bass that reach well to sub bass area. For my kind of songs (jazz, pop, country, and some instrumentals) Crimson really show its real strength.

Not saying it can take down my Radon 6, but for the price, Crimson is really a solid IEM compared to some other strong contenders like Mest Mk3, Monarch Mk3, and even U12t.

p.s: Paired really well with Cayin N7
Excellent. I’m an N7 owner and have the Crimson on my radar.

Sep 15, 2023 at 8:40 PM Post #89 of 445
Is this like the best iem ever under $2000 now? Groundbreaking?
I think so. I have it dead even with the U12t which is one of the best IEMs at $2000.

Sep 15, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #90 of 445
I think so. I have it dead even with the U12t which is one of the best IEMs at $2000.
I’m putting you on the spot. If you had to choose one between the two…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back