Sydney meet anyone?
Jun 28, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #31 of 223
i might be up for a roadtrip as well
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2005 at 7:29 AM Post #34 of 223
My M3 will be comming in 3-4 weeks (maybe more including shipping).

If all else fails, I'll bring a pair of SR-80s and an iPod.
rs1smile.gif

Anytime is fine with me! (Being a full time student has its advantages)

Jun 29, 2005 at 9:45 AM Post #35 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by mneuwiueyagaobcf
OK, let's set a date.

Saturday 20th August? Does this fit in with your plans Chungsoi?

I can't say with certainty whether i'll be free that day or not (being so far away), but i'll make damn sure i am, unless my manager threatens me with a sacking or something
tongue.gif

I'll probably be able to bring along some Pinnacle Gold IC's and a SA5K by that time too, as i'm currently buying both.

Jun 29, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #36 of 223
Dang, I never remember to check back on this thread... but fantastic you are all organised by the sound of it - count me in. DAC1 and SA5000 at your service... August 20 here we come.

Count on me for some desert!!!

TonyAAA

Jun 29, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #37 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyTripleA
Dang, I never remember to check back on this thread... but fantastic you are all organised by the sound of it - count me in. DAC1 and SA5000 at your service... August 20 here we come.

Count on me for some desert!!!

TonyAAA

Sweet, it'll be good to finally hear a DAC1. Pity i won't have my Cosecant in time for some A/B'ing...
frown.gif

Jun 30, 2005 at 1:50 PM Post #39 of 223
Just private messaged Chungsoi (our location) and he has run in to some issues. I.e. we no longer have a location.

Can anyone spare a place? I'd do it myself but I think my parents would object......

Jun 30, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #40 of 223
Sorry guys, havent been keeping tabs on this thread or even Head-fi for that matter. I just haven't had the time...
Something totally unexpected has come up in the last week which has destroyed all hopes for the meet (well from my part anyway).
confused.gif

It is very disappointing, but soemthing I must deal with now and I'm sure more opportunities will come up later.

Anyone else kind enough to offer their hospitality and host the meet at their place?

cool.gif

Jul 4, 2005 at 11:51 AM Post #41 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
Something totally unexpected has come up in the last week which has destroyed all hopes for the meet (well from my part anyway).
confused.gif

It is very disappointing, but soemthing I must deal with now and I'm sure more opportunities will come up later.

Sorry to hear that chungsoi, though you DO realise that gives us the absolute right to tormenting you about how great the meet was afterwards, right?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Looks like we need a venue again, then. Be there none out there with some room for a few headphone-crazed lunatics on a listening spree?

Jul 6, 2005 at 2:31 AM Post #42 of 223
I know, Covenent. Don't have to rub it in!!
tongue.gif

I hope a location is finalised pretty quickly. Although I probably won't be able to make it this one, it'd be great to see a Sydney meet finally come into action!
If worst comes to worst, you could even consider hiring a small conference room somewhere. If you divide the costs of hiring the rooms up amongst the members participating in the meet, it shouldnt be too much.

Just a thought.
wink.gif

Jul 6, 2005 at 12:10 PM Post #43 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
I know, Covenent. Don't have to rub it in!!
tongue.gif

I hope a location is finalised pretty quickly. Although I probably won't be able to make it this one, it'd be great to see a Sydney meet finally come into action!

That it would, the ball really needs to be set a-rolling here. Probably the only reason i've ever found to really wish i'd been born in America is their regular Head-Fi meets
biggrin.gif

C'mon guys, lets get some momentum going here.

Jul 16, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #45 of 223
Hi Guys,

Failry new here.

I'm in South Granville and depending on how many people I might be able to have it at my place.

Only problem I'm on a busy main road, lots of trucks etc, so not the most quite of locations.

Hopefully getting an MG Head DT OTL MK III soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back