Sydney/Blue Mountain Meet 11/07/10 Impressions!
Jul 18, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #61 of 64

Quote:
My Burson didn't seem to get much love this meet. :frowning2: Can't really blame people, a little silver box doesn't look very appealing next to balanced B22's, the Mongrel (tm), and handmade tube amps :p

Yeah I suppose there was a lot of heavy hitters there... Did u get a chance to try some different phones with your burson?

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #62 of 64
No I didn't really. I'm under the impression that it doesn't match too well with the T1 though. The combo just feels uninvolving to me.

The Burson really seems suited to Sennheisers. It was voiced with the HD650 in mind, although it still pairs excellently with my HD600. Likewise I really enjoyed it with the HD800, although not quite as much as that new tube amp that was at the meet.

Aug 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #63 of 64
Hey all.
I'm selling my GS-1 and CD3000 in the For Sale forum. Anyone interested, send me a PM. Of course the price will be cheaper for the people of Sydney since I don't need to worry about higher shipping costs.
beerchug.gif

Oct 17, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #64 of 64
I'm being a bit cheeky here and bumping this thread to see if any of you are interested in having a meet on Sunday December 19, as I arrive in Sydney on that day.  I've started a thread here about it:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/517788/any-interest-in-a-sydney-australia-meet-on-december-19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back