Sydney (Australia) meet on Sunday December 19, 2010
Dec 18, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #92 of 98
I regret that I must offer my apologies as I am unable to make the meet today.

I'm sorry if anyone was counting on checking out my modest gear and I am disappointed that I will miss this opportunity to test some very nice items you guys are bringing to such a perfect venue.

I hope you guys have a ball and I look forward to meeting you anon.

Dec 19, 2010 at 4:54 AM Post #93 of 98
Many thanks to the guys/gals who came along today. Everyone got on well and was very co-operative and cordial. Having people who had arrived from Japan and India was impressive.

For next time a leading dealer I know has promised to bring a selection of new gear as well.  I suggest we try again for April or June. 

best regards to all

Vincent 

Dec 19, 2010 at 7:37 AM Post #94 of 98
Thank you Amos and Vincent for being able to make this meet happen.

I thoroughly enjoyed the company of all that was there.  Numbers were perhaps not as high due to the clashing schedules in the busy holiday season, but I felt it was to our advantage.  It was a very personal encounter with everyone and I doubt with significantly larger numbers that it could have been as close knit as it turned out.

I sincerely look forward to the next Sydney meet and catching up with more local Head-Fiers along with the gracious members I met today.  Thank you all once again.

Kindest regards,

Sam.

Dec 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #95 of 98
Thanks once again vincents for volunteering your office for the meet, and everyone who came along.  It was great meeting you all. I only wish I had been in a bit better condition myself when I arrived.

I've put up a meet impressions thread here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/529174/sydney-australia-meet-december-2010-impressions

Dec 19, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #96 of 98
Sorry I couldn't make it guys by the time I woke up it was already 12pm and I had family things planned for the afternoon. I hope I'll be able to join next time and have some more gear by then as well. Thanks guys!

Dec 23, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #98 of 98
Thanks to everyone for making my Australia trip most memorable. Listened to some great gear, which I could have otherwise only dreamt of. Appreciate the warmth extended by you all during the meet, meeting you all in person and learning from your experience was the best part.

Kudos to Currawong and Vincent for the true dedication, passion towards headphone listening and for organizing this amidst family commitments, holidays and lack of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back