Suyama FitEar new IEM for coming headphone show
Apr 7, 2014 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Sasaki

500+ Head-Fier
This is Suyama FitEar's new universal product going to be exhibited in coming Tokyo headphone show.

This is not delivered from parterre nor togo334, this is of new design.
I felt this one delivers a great spatial expansion and holographic instrument separation. This one is considerably better than Parterre in this regard.
Fairly transparent like Parterre and instrument timbre is good.

Here is another. FitEar Gatling(aka FitEar Gundam). FitEar opened this as April fool's joke at first but this is more than a joke. Titanium metal three bore is unique and this sounded very nice. While not for immediate new product by the way, this could be a sort of technical demonstration.

One more, this is 3D printed custom IEM.
This is closer to production. But actual time and price is not determined yet. Maybe they exhibit this one at coming headphone show but not sure at this moment.

Apr 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #3 of 35
Wah. Looks interesting... Universal 335
?

Apr 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #9 of 35
At last... New U-IEM from FitEar. Definitely interested.

I am hoping they will bring something like MH335DW or MH335DWSR in universal form, maybe something equivalent.

Apr 15, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #13 of 35
  If by "king" you mean most drivers, then yeah, that's my guess. What do you think? 

If they keep the maximum driver numbers in TG334, probably TG334 will remain the most expensive universal in their line up too.

I was really hoping for a MH335DW or SR version of it in universal form. I can't get their customs in here so I am watching their universals closely. TG334 is not something I would get, as I have SE5way, it would be a bit useless and waste of money. I am looking for something better.

Apr 15, 2014 at 2:25 PM Post #14 of 35
  If they keep the maximum driver numbers in TG334, probably TG334 will remain the most expensive universal in their line up too.

I was really hoping for a MH335DW or SR version of it in universal form. I can't get their customs in here so I am watching their universals closely. TG334 is not something I would get, as I have SE5way, it would be a bit useless and waste of money. I am looking for something better.

Ppposite problem from you if I wanna get a custom. Easy to access Fitear customs here but a real pain to get the 5way. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back