Susy Dynahi Builders
Sep 8, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #2 of 24
According to AMB's post on this thread: http://www.amb.org/forum/dynahi-build-t2703-10.html, there are no longer any boards available. That fact alone would likely dissuade any prospective builders from taking such a project on, notwithstanding the availability of other obsolete components.

Sep 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #3 of 24
So you don't know anyone who is willing to build one then? 
tongue.gif

I am well aware of the complexities of obtaining and un-obtainium amp, but thank you for your input.

Sep 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #5 of 24
Though I wont be able to build the Dynahi for you, I can help with the boards.  I have 2 sets of the ver.7 amp boards and the 'big caps' power supply.  As noted, parts are getting harder to find, but modern replacements are available (though I did manage to find all original parts for my current build).

Me

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #9 of 24
For sure..  Corey knows his stuff.  I'll put my name on the waiting list if I wanted a D-hi..  

Whatever you do, Don't give that crook Lil Knight your money..

Sep 9, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #11 of 24
DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THAT CROOK.    See simple. 

He stole 4K of my money.  He was building me a D-hi and a KGSSHV last year.   He is a very dishonest person.

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:00 PM Post #14 of 24
Yeah, Lil Knight took off with about ~15K in T2 money as well (1.5 of it was mine.)  But no one ever thought he was on SWA's list to start.  Some say he was ripped off by the Chinese who demanded all the money up front and then never delivered.  I don't know if that's true, but in either case I would never knowingly get involved with him again.

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #15 of 24
  I am trying to convince Corey to build me one.  He's not a fan of building Dynahi's though.

I will have to wait and see what he says.

i'm not particularly fond of building any amp that requires a large two chassis design without charging more than i'm comfortable with.  i much prefer building single chassis designs.  no doubt, it's a great sounding amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back