Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 24, 2005 at 8:30 PM Post #721 of 1,119
Gosh I hope I'm not too late to get one...how to order from Todd website?...didn't see any HF-1 there...
confused.gif

Oct 24, 2005 at 8:34 PM Post #722 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by illuxionist
Gosh I hope I'm not too late to get one...how to order from Todd website?...didn't see any HF-1 there...
confused.gif

You order a Grado SR225 and in the comments box type. "HF-1." Be sure to include your real name and your head-fi name, and all the other information that goes with it. If you live in the US I recommend you try calling him though; that way if you personally speak with him you can know for sure if you're on the list. Hurry up and order before it's too late!!!

Oct 24, 2005 at 8:45 PM Post #723 of 1,119
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not in US nor Canada. Now going through the shopping cart...What state am I supposed to put? And where's the comment box? Is it discount code?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku540
You order a Grado SR225 and in the comments box type. "HF-1." Be sure to include your real name and your head-fi name, and all the other information that goes with it. If you live in the US I recommend you try calling him though; that way if you personally speak with him you can know for sure if you're on the list. Hurry up and order before it's too late!!!

Oct 24, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #724 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by illuxionist
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not in US nor Canada. Now going through the shopping cart...What state am I supposed to put? And where's the comment box? Is it discount code?

I don't think so. I'm not sure because I called to order mine. Can someone else who ordered online help this poor Head-Fi’er?

Oct 24, 2005 at 8:57 PM Post #725 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riku540
I don't think so. I'm not sure because I called to order mine. Can someone else who ordered online help this poor Head-Fi’er?

IIRC the comment box is on the next page. I left the state blank, and put county in the city box like:

City, Country.

alternatively, put your full address in the comment box.

Oct 24, 2005 at 9:05 PM Post #727 of 1,119
Cool, I thought I won't be able to go through it since it stated State/Province is mandatory field. Thanks for the help Rav and Riku540.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav
IIRC the comment box is on the next page. I left the state blank, and put county in the city box like:

City, Country.

alternatively, put your full address in the comment box.

Oct 24, 2005 at 9:14 PM Post #729 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by CedMan
Hello all, just want to let the guys know where they can expect things to be at, I ordered online aroudn 10:00am - 10:30am EST this morning and I am number 344.
biggrin.gif

Really? Then that probably means Todd didn't assign my number (348) until I called this afternoon to confirm. Hope that answers some questions for those who were wondering.

Oct 24, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #731 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino
didn't think it was possible, but you second batchers might actually be crazier than the first!
icon10.gif

ANYTHING is possible on Head-Fi. I ordered at 12:03 just because I'm usually awake after midnight. I'm not sure if I'd stay up to order a headphone.

Oct 24, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #732 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG
I ordered mine #315.
Does anyone know the (approx) turn around time to when they actually ship?

I spoke with Todd about an hour ago who confirmed the order I placed on the web at 1:15am mountain. He indicated that they'd be shipping in a couple weeks, or was that I could expect it a couple weeks. Sorry, forgot clarify that point. Either way, at least 2 weeks. He mentioned that his shipper was out today, so he's a little behind. Given that he was already pretty, busy, I didn't feel it was important to trouble him for my HF-1 number and thanked him for his time.

Oct 24, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #733 of 1,119
I just placed my order online. Some kind of "winter discount" applied that took $17.50 off my order (of an SR-225). Is that right? I thought the HF-1 was $200 and there wasn't any way to get a sale price on them.

I spoke to Todd today, he said there were about 80 HF-1's left. Really nice guy, by the way.

Oct 24, 2005 at 11:29 PM Post #734 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
I just placed my order online. Some kind of "winter discount" applied that took $17.50 off my order (of an SR-225). Is that right? I thought the HF-1 was $200 and there wasn't any way to get a sale price on them.

I spoke to Todd today, he said there were about 80 HF-1's left. Really nice guy, by the way.

How'd you get a hold of him? I called like 10 times to order a pair, but he must be the busiest man in Minnesota. By the way, what happened on that Meier Audio loan. Has it just put on halt for him to get these HF-1s finsihed with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back