Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Oct 24, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #736 of 1,119
HI All,

There are exactly 91 HF-1 left to sell at this time. They will begin to ship late this week or early next week and continue until all of the orders have been fulfilled. That should be done in 4 weeks - possibly less.

Todd

Oct 24, 2005 at 11:53 PM Post #738 of 1,119
It's bad news when you want the headphones so bad that you become paranoid your order won't go through.

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:13 AM Post #741 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by CedMan
Hello all, just want to let the guys know where they can expect things to be at, I ordered online aroudn 10:00am - 10:30am EST this morning and I am number 344.
biggrin.gif

Did you ring or order online? if the latter, how'd you find out your number? Only ask cos i ordered earlier than you and i've only had the automated response back so far...

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #742 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski
Yeah thanks a lot Todd. Wow was my judgment wrong. I thought they would all be gone by today. Well, thats good to hear.

Don't forget that alot of folks won't order until they get off work, so there may still be quite a few orders placed before the day is over.

Oct 25, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #743 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav
Did you ring or order online? if the latter, how'd you find out your number? Only ask cos i ordered earlier than you and i've only had the automated response back so far...

As far as I know you find out when you get the headphones - or when you get a mail from todd to let you know it shipped.

Oct 25, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #744 of 1,119
Question to fellow international buyers:

I realise that shipping costs couldn't be confirmed immediately at point of purchase, and that Todd was supposed to contact us with regard to those costs. How exactly is this done (phone? email?) and have any of us received any form of contact?

I guess if anything, it's a form of confirmation that the order went through. Apologies guys... I'm suffering from did-I-get-through-paranoia. Hope you guys get your phones too.
frown.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #745 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rav

I see ... here's what I've done.

I went online, to the internet, to order.

And then I went to my phone about 4 hours later, called Todd, to confirm my order, he then gave me my number.
biggrin.gif

Oct 25, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #746 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by CedMan
I see ... here's what I've done.

I went online, to the internet, to order.

And then I went to my phone about 4 hours later, called Todd, to confirm my order, he then gave me my number.
biggrin.gif

Same here.

Oct 25, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #747 of 1,119
Tasty,
I found out the shipping costs when i got them. $12 to the netherlands IIRC. Your order will be fine and you just have to wait till you get them. When something is the matter I'm sure Todd will get in contact with you to sort it out.

Oct 25, 2005 at 3:19 AM Post #749 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by GWN
My HF-1 made it to Ottawa this morning. Thanks Todd

What did they charge you in the way of duty? Just wondering, it could be totally different for me... I've found the charges to be totally random in the past. But it depends if there's a receipt or something inside or not. If not, your average customs agent is likely to underestimate their value, I'd guess. It could be bad, or it could just pass right through.....

Oct 25, 2005 at 3:21 AM Post #750 of 1,119
I ordered mine at 3 in the morning, then called Todd at about 9am to confirm. Forgot to ask my number though!

Anyhow, I have never been this excited about a set of cans (well, this sort of cans at least
wink.gif
). The HF-1 should compliment my Senn 595s nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back