Superlux HD 631 DJ Headphone ~
Jul 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

jasta01

New Head-Fier

got mine yesterday here in our country ~ take a look at my video while unboxing it :)
rate comment and enjoy !!!

Jul 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 30
hi, few questions...
  • what exactly is your country?
  • are they comfortable? the pads looks extremely shallow...
  • how do they sound? First impressions?

thanks, and man they sure look very purdy.

Jul 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #3 of 30
1. Philippines
2. a bit comfortable to wear but its still tight maybe because it is still new pads are fine..
3. ahmmmn.. nice bass and treble are a bit low..

need to more time to burn ~ and yes.. that's pretty :)

Jul 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #7 of 30
Quote:
These headphones look awesome. I would love to read your detailed impressions later.

ok!

after 2 days of burning .. now the sounds really came out .. This is really a bass headphone very good for hiphop rnb house trance dubsted musics and rocks and alternative are very clear too..

i played "If its love by Train" and you can hear all the instruments that was used..

this Superlux 631 is SUPERB for a cheap price.. .

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #8 of 30
Quote:
ok!

after 2 days of burning .. now the sounds really came out .. This is really a bass headphone very good for hiphop rnb house trance dubsted musics and rocks and alternative are very clear too..

i played "If its love by Train" and you can hear all the instruments that was used..

this Superlux 631 is SUPERB for a cheap price.. .

Thank you for your detailed impressions! I really appreciate it.

Jul 31, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #11 of 30
Quote:
sorry for this but i really didnt pay attention coz im a basshead guy! anyway treble is fine not to powerful but you the clarity is still there :) i havent tried any models yet..

Thanks. maybe others that have experience with other superlux models can give some insight. MOst people said they find superlux too bright with overemphasized treble.

Jul 31, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #14 of 30
Quote:
please post it here too :) thanks man!

@tendou lets just wait for others to check it.. sorry man!

I will, thanks. I'm still burning in but first impressions are VERY good. This could be a real bang-for-buck for bassheads. I say that because it does have a big low end, but with truly impressive mids and highs. OOTB the the high end sounds much nicer than the HD661 which I'm also reviewing.

Aug 1, 2012 at 4:52 AM Post #15 of 30
I also have these cans. I will post a review in a while comparing them with m50 and Superlux 668b.  Bought them in the same shop as the OP did.  I can't say that they are really DJ headphones.  Overall sound is similar to audio technica m50 (personal opinion).  Very uncomfortable for me, wearing them for 2 hours already gives me headaches.  But my money was very well spent on these great sounding cans.  Also the most stylish among the ugly Superluxes.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back