Superlux 668B way to increase comfort
Sep 18, 2011 at 8:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

AirX

New Head-Fier
No one talked about it so I don't know if people noticed that the two top head-rests on the Superlux 668B can actually be adjusted by pulling it out or pushing it in? 

Maybe I'm naive to think I'm the first one to notice this, but for those who didn't know about it, give it a try...it has greatly reduced the clamping factor on these headphones and they are comfortable as heck now. Awesome SQ to boot too and can do some mods to help tighten the bass and sweeten the high-end. Need to just do a search on this forum for them. 

Sep 19, 2011 at 7:45 AM Post #2 of 5
Well, I have been researching the 668b because thinking of picking it up.  Nobody has mentioned it in any of the threads that I read.  Thanks for the info.

Sep 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #4 of 5
The tissue mod will affect the SQ though. You have to put just enough in so that it adds distance from your ears and driver but not too much that it makes the sound a bit hollow.

Sep 19, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
The tissue mod will affect the SQ though. You have to put just enough in so that it adds distance from your ears and driver but not too much that it makes the sound a bit hollow.

Yes you must try yourself to find the best material that doesn't affect sq. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back