Super bass IEM's for under $50
Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ShibeSuchBass

100+ Head-Fier
Ive been looking for some earphones that suit my needs recently and i have no idea where to begin. I am definitely a bass head, i love to feel the bass pounding my head 
size]
 (doubt that will happen with earphones), but i also demand clear mids and highs, i hate that muffled sound and feeling from some headphones so that is a no no. I am going to be getting a pair of M Audio Q40's soon and i also want something more portable, but that will still satisfy my bass cravings 
wink.gif
. I havent been able to find much so far, but ive been eyeing these and theyre only $10 right now +SH. I was just reading this thread and there seem to be a few good ones there, but i want to see what you guys think, recommend, and be able to discuss. My budget is $50, or less preferably. So any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Forgot to mention i listen to music with a lot of sub bass and mid bass, dubstep mostly, so need plenty of that being pumped into my brain.

Dec 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #4 of 7
qualized he vibe duos are I believe charted down to 12hz area and I believe it. They are very bass dominate. If you eq the mids and highs aren't bad.

The good thing I would with the duos is that even Equalized the low are still very prominent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back