Sunrise Xcape IE broken?
Oct 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

d4free

New Head-Fier
Hi u all..

I had a question. I recently purchased the Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition after reading a lot of reviews from Lendmeurears.
I've recieved them on sept 30 2011. After only a couple days they seem to malfunction since yesterday. There is some major sound+volume loss on the left earplug. If u put the volume down u cant almost here anything and if u put it really high u can hear the difference very well, almost from a distance. Btw i checked this from 3 soundsources and a lot of different type mp3's. Sometimes after listening for a while the same song over and over again the probleem seems to resolve itself but then it just keeps coming back.

What can i do?

UPDATE

Well none of u all tried to help, thnx for that :) but uhm... I tried to contact Lendmeurears but they wont respond to me.

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #4 of 40
You might be another sufferer of the problems mentioned here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/551280/sunrise-sw-xcape-impressive-edition-not-v-2-any-impressions-out-there/60

Oct 7, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #6 of 40
The problem has unfortunately been persistent throughout the entirety of this batch from Sunrise Audio. We've had to deal with a large majority of replacements from the Xcape IE's we were selling. Sunrise Audio is dealing with it and the new batches should not suffer the same imbalance problem.

Keep emailing Lendmeurears, they're usually very good with customer service and will sort you out without a problem. They might just be very busy right now. 

Oct 7, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #7 of 40
Uhm i know they are not that busy because i tested it out. U wouldn't wanna see the corresponding.. They just refuse to answer to me since a couple of weeks ago when there was a misunderstanding of payment. They ignoring me in person. I've send them so many emails i guess they just hate me in some way, but that's just not businuess, it's not right right?

Oct 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #8 of 40

Quote:
Uhm i know they are not that busy because i tested it out. U wouldn't wanna see the corresponding.. They just refuse to answer to me since a couple of weeks ago when there was a misunderstanding of payment. They ignoring me in person. I've send them so many emails i guess they just hate me in some way, but that's just not businuess, it's not right right?

When you sent too many emails in one account, sometime automatic spam filter kicks in and they don't actually see any of them. It happens. Anyway, use another email address and try to explain everything in one go.

Oct 7, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #9 of 40
Thnx for your reply. I've send them also an email from the contact option on there own site but ok ill try again and will give another email of me. I'll let u know. I'm really feeling bad about this purchase. I really don't wanna wait 6 more weeks to get a new pair but i have no option. If they even bother to answer.

Oct 11, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #10 of 40
As expected i still did not get response. I'm 99.9999% sure they are ignoring me in person. I really don't know what i can do. This is not the way business should be done. I don't even want these IEM's no more cause they are coming from them. First they refuse to answer to me when they know i paid a few dollars to much, and now they refuse to answer to me, and take my privillige of warrant away from me.

Oct 19, 2011 at 6:59 PM Post #11 of 40
I'm sorry that this isn't really a hot topic, i won't get many replies but uhm.

Lendmeurears has finally responded yesterday after i contacted Sunrise Audio. I has been over a month and now they just say.

[size=medium]Dear Sir,

We are sorry for this horribly late reply.

Please send the item back to us to this address:
[/size]

I told them that i don't accept excuses like this. It was a really frustrating month and i want a compensation. Or at least my money back. I will never ever do business with people like this. They should be ashamed!

Oct 26, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #12 of 40
Hi,

I have the same trouble. I ordered on 12 October from Lendmeurears and receive 2 days ago. So, it means they sell always defective earphones. d4free, Lendmeurears has reply to you ?

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #13 of 40
Well after over a month of ignoring me they did reply to me after i contacted Sunrise audio. Lendmeurears told me that they heard that the new batch shouldn't have the same problem. They got a new fresh stock or something. But we are talking about it but it is going very slow. I have to send it back and pay for it? It will cost ME €24,- and i have to wait for weeks.

Oct 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #14 of 40

I've bought two pairs of earphones (the Xcape IE and the ECCI PR200) from lendmeurears's display box at a shopping mall here in Singapore and they are not defective, as far as I can tell.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Hi,

I have the same trouble. I ordered on 12 October from Lendmeurears and receive 2 days ago. So, it means they sell always defective earphones. d4free, Lendmeurears has reply to you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back