:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2016 at 6:52 PM Post #586 of 1,119
Last call for CanJam SoCal T-Shirts! We are placing the order on Wednesday morning, March 9, so please let me know before then if you would like to reserve one. 

Those of you who have ordered t-shirts at our meets and shows before already know the drill. 
smile.gif
 To reserve your shirt, please reply (post in this thread, do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size that you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-shirts are $30 each, and will be both picked-up and paid-for at the show, though we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts.

Mar 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #592 of 1,119
It'll probably end up saving me a few thousand in purchases though.....

Let's meet up!  I'll fix that for you!  
biggrin.gif

Mar 8, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #594 of 1,119
I'm thinking about going, and i've only been on head-fi for a few months, need to get away anyways been working too much, my girl said she would go, i don't know anybody there but i'm good at meeting people, i'm a likable guy sometimes :):), we can't get the discounted hotel rates so its around 600 for two nights but oh well, i like spending money on audio, at first i was like no don't go get that ragnarok you keep reading about or something else just crazy, but then i thought why not just do both :):)

and i love the tech, love the small businesses that are making it happen, spent like $3000 in the last few months, want to spend a lot more :):)

But we might go, six hour drive, drop a $1000 on a headphone convention trip, sounds like my style really :):)

Mar 8, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #596 of 1,119
warrenpchi|L|1

Mar 8, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #597 of 1,119
There are other hotels in the area that are cheaper. you don't have to stay at the Westin. some people are staying elsewhere.

Oh yeah, Delta says 7 days till I can check-in. :wink:

I'm in Orlando this week, coast to coast this month. :D

Mar 8, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #598 of 1,119
I got adeal at the Wyndham just around the corner and it was $200 less for three days than the Westin with there discount price. It was thru a vacation club thing but they're other options. I wanted to stay at the Westin to be in the heart of it all but $200 less no contest ( more to spend on good stuff).  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back