:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #226 of 1,119
No DIY corner?
I was planning on bringing the Megatron and KGSSHV plus my Staxes, and counting on visiting with Milos and Frank.

Jan 19, 2016 at 12:21 AM Post #232 of 1,119
  Would like to hear from the organizers, is there a DIY room?

Due to the large growth of show exhibitor count and the increased amount of attendee traffic from outside the community, we won't be doing a Member Showcase room this time. Please PM me directly, as there might be other opportunities to showcase DIY projects.

Jan 19, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #233 of 1,119
I don't see JH Audio in the exhibitor list. Do you anticipate they'll attend?

Jan 19, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #234 of 1,119
Hey guys, first timer to CanJam here as well! I'm a relative noob to head-fi. My only experience with a trade show was T.H.E. Show Newport last May in the big headphone room(way too noisy for most open back demoing), and Woo Audio's room upstairs. I'm currently rockin a WA7 with WA7tp power supply(CBS Hytron tubes), stock dac, and LCD-Xs. I got my eye on a few upgrades that I'm hoping maybe someone could bring if they own so I can check em out! Anyone have a Chord 2Qute dac, WA22 amp, or any reasonably priced upgrade cables for Audeze LCDs?

Jan 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #235 of 1,119
Hey guys, first timer to CanJam here as well! I'm a relative noob to head-fi. My only experience with a trade show was T.H.E. Show Newport last May in the big headphone room(way too noisy for most open back demoing), and Woo Audio's room upstairs. I'm currently rockin a WA7 with WA7tp power supply(CBS Hytron tubes), stock dac, and LCD-Xs. I got my eye on a few upgrades that I'm hoping maybe someone could bring if they own so I can check em out! Anyone have a Chord 2Qute dac, WA22 amp, or any reasonably priced upgrade cables for Audeze LCDs?

It will be fun. And Chord, Woo and Audeze are all exhibiting,as well a number of cable manufacturers (e.g. Audioquest) so you should have all of your wishes granted! Cheers and see you there

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #237 of 1,119
  Are we allowed to ask in this thread what people are bringing to sell?  I'm looking for something and would like to connect with the person at CanJam if possible....

Until they announce another thread for that purpose, this is as good a place as any to ask.  It might be helpful to also post what you're looking for.  I know that I don't plan on bringing anything down just yet, but that may change if I know someone is looking for something.

Oh, there's a chance I'll have my HE-560 for sale, BTW.

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #239 of 1,119
  Out of respect for the thread, I didn't to advertise what I am looking for.

But since you asked, I am looking for an Objective2 amp or ideally the O2/ODAC combo 

Well, if nothing else, JDS Labs will be exhibiting and should have one to listen to.  Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back