Suggestion for White IEMs?
Jul 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Meh

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, it seems like I'm buying my wife new IEMs every year because for some reason or another she's always managed to mangle the cable and fray the wires. I've gone through various sub $100 IEMs because she's never really cared TOO much about audio quality and also because it's hard to find someone that she likes the look of. Meanwhile my SE535's I feel like I could subdue a criminal with and still listen to music after!

So question for you guys, can anyone recommend any decent quality IEMs that are white in colour and preferably feature detachable cables as well? She primarily listens to vocals (pop, R&B, acoustic), the occasional rock song, and instrumentals of her pop songs too.

Hoping for sub $200 if possible, and if no detachable cables, at least a strong cable?

Jul 21, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #2 of 8
hmmm.  what about q-JAYS.  whey came in white and white with a couple different pastel addon editions.  actually i think JAYS do a bunch of stuff that you can get in white.  also their stuff looks super pretty.

also if you can find a pair, the Denon C710 in silver with a white cable is a truly beautiful looking IEM.

Jul 21, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #3 of 8
Audio Technical IM50 comes in white. The cable is removable, but black. Final Audio Design Heaven IV is available in white (white tips & cable with stainless steel body) and can be found for under $200 on Amazon Marketplace.

Jul 21, 2014 at 12:39 PM Post #4 of 8
These are some great suggestions guys, thanks! Just having a tough time finding someone who sells them new. The q-JAYS for example is discontinued. :/ the S2 is definitely worth a consideration, can't seem to find the white Final Audio or IM50. Which is the Samsung hybrids, Level Ins?

Jul 21, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #5 of 8
 can't seem to find the white Final Audio or IM50

http://www.amazon.com/Final-HeavenIV-Balanced-Earphones-FI-HE4BWH/dp/B007SKEN6M

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-IM50-symphonic-driver-Monitor-headphones/dp/B00FWGU1CY

May 22, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #7 of 8
hmmm.  what about q-JAYS.  whey came in white and white with a couple different pastel addon editions.  actually i think JAYS do a bunch of stuff that you can get in white.  also their stuff looks super pretty.

also if you can find a pair, the Denon C710 in silver with a white cable is a truly beautiful looking IEM.

Don't think the version 2 comes in white but ajays 5 have a white version and ultra strong cables. And the sound quality is stellar.

May 22, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #8 of 8
Don't think the version 2 comes in white but ajays 5 have a white version and ultra strong cables. And the sound quality is stellar.

well......your right but at the time the post was written there was no version two, they came out reciently and my post was written two years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back