Suggest some PC Games
Jan 9, 2010 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
bought a new gaming laptop..and the only game i ve bought so far for it is MW2. and kinda got bored with it..since campaign was so short.

what are some good First person shooter games u guys have been playing lately?

P.S: damn..gaming on HD600 is so fun.

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #3 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
bought a new gaming laptop..and the only game i ve bought so far for it is MW2. and kinda got bored with it..since campaign was so short.

Never beat the campaign. Got past the second stage, started playing multi-player, and never looked back.

I've been playing Dragon Age also. It's pretty sweet.

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #4 of 35
If you haven't already played them: Crysis and Crysis Warhead.

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #6 of 35
Half Life serie. 1 is old, but still good. 2 with all its episodes (still in progress) kicks arse!

Doom 3 is really good too if you are immersion/atmosphere gamer. Dark room and headphones recommended.

Crysis and Crysis Warhead has a good story, and graphics are about best PC has to offer. But this also takes your PC to the limits. Dunno if laptops can still handle this with full details. Unfortunately the game is bit short.

Jan 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #7 of 35
Battlefield 2- It's getting a bit long in the tooth, but tremendous fun online.

Jan 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #8 of 35
DooM3, Half-Life 2, Counterstrike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Call of Duty series. Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty good according to my friend.

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:41 PM Post #9 of 35
Thief 1-3 all good. System Shock 2. Bioshock. Riddick: EFBB, Far Cry I also enjoyed a lot.
F.E.A.R

More tactical S.W.A.T 4 and stetchkov is pretty amazing. Rainbow 6 before lock down
wink.gif
. Rainbow 6: Vegas was quite alright though.

Just mindless fun serious Sam: second encounter.

Jan 9, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #11 of 35
yup though sound is pretty weird. Particularly if you use cmss3D. But it´s great when you get used to it.

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #14 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
F.E.A.R. is really good. especially on headphones with the lights out. so scary too.

Oh yeah, I forgot F.E.A.R. serie. FEAR 1 and 2 are both good games with incredibly interesting story, though FEAR 2 suffers from slight consolefication (sp?) unfortunately. Anxiously waiting for FEAR 3 though.

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #15 of 35
From your various relationship threads, I'm gonna suggest the SIMS or something
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yeah, I forgot F.E.A.R. serie. FEAR 1 and 2 are both good games with incredibly interesting story, though FEAR 2 suffers from slight consolefication (sp?) unfortunately. Anxiously waiting for FEAR 3 though.

Fear 2 ending was utterly hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back