Suggest some PC Games
Jan 9, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #16 of 35
Dead Space! That will give your headphones a large bruise when you throw them off in fear
biggrin.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #17 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fear 2 ending was utterly hilarious.

Yes, and yet it was so interesting IMHO. Left me thinking that what the hell is going to happen next. *SPOILER* Abomination giving birth of abomination and so on etc... If you really think about it and have been following FEAR story closely its actually quite a mindf*** how this is even possible. And yes, I tend to take these more seriously and leave nitpicking aside. */SPOILER*

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #18 of 35
If you buy MW or MW:2 for SP, you have issues
biggrin.gif
I never even started campaign on MW, online is amazing! Crysis and Crysis warhead are easy games for your computer to run, I play it at 1920x1200 Very high/Enthusiast at about 50fps

Jan 10, 2010 at 12:08 AM Post #19 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you buy MW or MW:2 for SP, you have issues
biggrin.gif
I never even started campaign on MW, online is amazing! Crysis and Crysis warhead are easy games for your computer to run, I play it at 1920x1200 Very high/Enthusiast at about 50fps

Easy games to run!? With enthusiast maybe, but max it out and it brings quite heavy computer to its knees easily. Thouhg mostly its because of bad optimisation (mostly with Crysis 1. Warhead is bit faster), but it has really nice graphics to back it up too.

Jan 10, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #22 of 35
TF2 is free this weekend

Jan 10, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #23 of 35
Assassin's Creed
Grid
Dragon Age : Origins
DirT 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Street Fighter IV
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dead Space
Galactic Civ II
Warhammer 40000
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
Neverwinter Nights 2
Prototype
BIA
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Assasin's Creed 2
Borderlands
NFS MW
World Of Warcraft (no more life after this ;p)
FIFA 10 (soccer)
World Of Goo (really entertaining)
Warcraft 3 (Dota - MP only)

enjoy..?

Jan 10, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #24 of 35
I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins and I hated every moment of it. So many cutscenes of terrible acting with a bland and unoriginal plot. It's also rather linear for an RPG. I ended up having to follow the story exactly instead of prancing about doing my own thing.

I second World of Goo. Pretty awesome game

Jan 10, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #25 of 35
Your laptop might be offended at being asked to run a game that could manage just fine with the iphone's graphics power, but...

Deus Ex is right at the top of the heap of first person PC gaming. The graphics were merely acceptable even when it came out, but this game manages to convey so much atmosphere with so little it is astounding.

Another recommendation is No One Lives Forever, both games in the series are absolutely brilliant.

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:35 AM Post #26 of 35
x2 on nolf 1 and 2. I still love Cate!

I would listen hard for the old classics... As always there is a lot of crap coming out but the classics remain classics!

Dragon Age I got but haven´t think my teeths into. Unless you want to give baldurs Gate 2 a try I am sure you will be satisfied though from all I heard.

Another old game that totally sold me was Morrowind. Oblivion was a bit of a disappointment but still huge fun. Fallout 3 also great.

As for Call of duty series they have always been exclusively single player for me. The campains as long as it´s infinity wards have pretty much always been great. MW 2 lost me though they have a big problem with pacing in that campaign
frown.gif

Jan 10, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #28 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
TF2 is free this weekend

its $19.99 ..just checked..didnt like that game anyway.

just tried GTA 4 on friends comp yesterday...graphics are great but didnt enjoy the gameplay much..was expecting more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back