sub 100$ recommendations
Jun 2, 2018 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

scrutinizing

New Head-Fier
Hello! Glad i found this community. This is my first post so bear with me.
Not a long time ago the best earphones my ears had listened to were the apple earpods which I still enjoy to be honest, they are quite comfortable for my ears, and sound is decent.

My first step up if i might say was the kz zsr chifi, then i bought the shure se215 during sale.
Although I do like these earphones, especially the detail of the zsr and the isolation/comfort of the se215, I have feeling that i'm still missing something, the magic of the sound touching my soul, i have yet to experience this.
Now the main purpose of this thread is seeking your help and asking you experts, in purchasing my next pair of earphones.
My main concern is durability, comfort - music apart, I do use earphones for prolonged hours listening to college lectures- but also like a said sound quality. What is, in your opinion, the best combination under a 100$.
I find my self leaning towards bass and vocals emphasizing earphones, or at least i think so(please excuse a beginner).
In the last couple of days i've been eyeing the final audio design e2000 and the zero audio carbon tenore, but Have been reluctant due to the nature of the earphones (stress on the point where cable joins the heavy housing) and contradictory reviews around the web of the sound quality of both of these.
Please do mention your opinion and recommendations.
Best regards!

Jun 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM Post #2 of 5
Jun 2, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #3 of 5
If I were you I would buy a pre-owned V Moda M100.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back