STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 14, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #136 of 559
Well, I'm happy! Seems like they hit all my requirements. Can't wait to get my hands on it... As for the dimensions, is it really a lot bigger than the Amp3? In the pictures, it looks like the face is wider, but the rest of it may be equal in size or thinner than the Amp3? I'm really wondering here...

Feb 14, 2010 at 4:35 AM Post #137 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I'm happy! Seems like they hit all my requirements. Can't wait to get my hands on it... As for the dimensions, is it really a lot bigger than the Amp3? In the pictures, it looks like the face is wider, but the rest of it may be equal in size or thinner than the Amp3? I'm really wondering here...

OH - equalizer!!

I will shoot the 2 next to each other...

Craig

Feb 14, 2010 at 4:39 AM Post #139 of 559
It has presets like Rock, Jazz etc...
ph34r.gif

Feb 14, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #143 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A customize equalizer, please.
High gain and Low gain, please - some earbuds are too loud on AMP3 when at volume level 2, but too quiet at volume level 1.
Thanks again.

What earbuds are those?

Feb 14, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #144 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A customize equalizer, please.
High gain and Low gain, please - some earbuds are too loud on AMP3 when at volume level 2, but too quiet at volume level 1.
Thanks again.

???? - Gain cannot be adjustable..

Craig

Feb 15, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #150 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you tell me the dimensions of the Studio?

My offer stands open, Craig. If you'd like to send me the Studio, I'll be happy to measure its three dimensions (l x w x h), each to the nearest mm, and post them.
tongue.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back