STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #91 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UBS and Micro SD are labeled...

Its looks good actually. Photos hopefully tomorrow!!

Craig

Are the buttons labeled on the front? Hopefully not, but I want to know.

Feb 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #92 of 559
confused_face.gif
no photos and no news
frown.gif

Feb 10, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #93 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neithan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused_face.gif
no photos and no news
frown.gif

you're too impatient! craig just announced recently that he's testing a unit and will be giving feedback to Hisoundaudio. how early Hisoundaudio can ship out will depend on Craig's feedback.

Feb 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM Post #94 of 559
thanks craig's serious attitude for the new products. but we really can't wait to know something more detailed. such as how about the battery life? is STUDIO can be the best DAP in term of sound quality?

Feb 10, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #97 of 559
Photos coming today....!!

I promise.

Features are basically the same as the Amp3. Menu system is much improved!! I must say, hisoundaudio read all of the comments including my additions and made a great product.

I would like to not compare other respected DAP manufactures. So lets say that I will be personally using this player.

And yes, this player exists.

Craig

Feb 10, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #99 of 559
Photos!!! I feel like a little kid again
smily_headphones1.gif
Alright Craig, just remember you promised!! I have a request. Could you take a photo with the Studio next to an Amp3 for size comparison? I'd really appreciate it. I don't mind that it's bigger, that's ok. I just want to get an idea of it's dimensions...

Feb 10, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #100 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... Could you take a photo with the Studio next to an Amp3 for size comparison? I'd really appreciate it. I don't mind that it's bigger, that's ok. I just want to get an idea of it's dimensions...

It might be easier for Craig to find a ruler, make three measurements and post the length, width and height of the Studio. I guess relative ease depends on what one is set up to do. I'm well equipped with rulers, myself.
tongue.gif

For reference purposes, my AMP3-Pro.2 is: 79 mm long x 45 mm wide x 22 mm high
(25.4 mm / inch, JIC English length units are desired)

BTW, Craig, if you'd find it helpful, feel free to ship me the Studio, and I'll be more than happy to post my measurement of its l, w, h dimensions.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Feb 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #102 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Photos!!! I feel like a little kid again
smily_headphones1.gif
Alright Craig, just remember you promised!! I have a request. Could you take a photo with the Studio next to an Amp3 for size comparison? I'd really appreciate it. I don't mind that it's bigger, that's ok. I just want to get an idea of it's dimensions...

I just the photos and I did not have a AMP3 with me at the time.

I can take some measurements...

Photos coming..
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back