STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 5, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #46 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you Craig. Sounds like a full sized amp? I'll be happy. So exciting! Is it thinner than the Amp3?

Its slightly bigger....but bigger sound! Even with my HD800's.

Craig

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #48 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by neof /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, can you say when listen to the Studio, we can immediatly hear the difference, in terms of SQ, with the amp3 lines ?

With out a doubt I can. And it should sound different/better...

Craig

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #49 of 559
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!! I've been pretty patient so far and even managed not to think of it a lot of the time. It's amazing how a little news can get the anticipation stoked again
wink.gif
Can't wait to get my pre-order. Thanks for all you work on this Craig!

Feb 5, 2010 at 4:13 PM Post #51 of 559
So from what I understand, this is just a better AMP3...

Although this is what i read in your first announcement:
"This is designed to be used as a portable amp versus a DAP."

What does that mean?

Feb 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #52 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Working out the details now. Full production I'm sure will begin soon.

Craig

Well, that's sweet music to all of our ears!

Feb 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #53 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shauntell47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So from what I understand, this is just a better AMP3...

Although this is what i read in your first announcement:
"This is designed to be used as a portable amp versus a DAP."

What does that mean?

i guess that it means the earphone amp function of Studio is enhanced. for example the out power will be stronger than AMP3. or can fit more wide range earphones.

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #55 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, well I must say I'm SHOCKED when I listened with my HD800's. Enough power, but could use more which we are addressing.

I thought I was using one of my "X" full size amps.

One rule to this thread is that I will not compare other manufactures products, so please do not ask.

Thanks!!
Craig

eek.gif
I'm freaking out
L3000.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM Post #56 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by keein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Craig,

has the Studio still the hiss with the JH13s like the Amp 3 pro2?
I'm very excited about your full review
wink.gif

Many greetings

this is my main concern, hissing with any or most earphones. 2nd will be the software glitches.

i have absolutely no doubt about the sound quality and driving power of the studio, but any hissing and/or software glitches like the Pro2 will kill the deal for me. i tend to judge the amount of hissing as part of quality as well, probably that's why i'm a stickler about the hissing.

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #57 of 559
That will be awesome, a player with sound to beat all other players, can work as an amp (so you can have an even larger library with one stick of a 3.5mm plug), and an easy to use interface!

Feb 6, 2010 at 2:18 AM Post #59 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anouk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, according to wikipedia chinese new year this year is at 14 february. But, I know from last year with the ibasso d10 that it can take a while for chinese infrastructure to start up again, because it is a countrywide happening and lots of peope travel all over the country to visit their family that often lives far away and then they all have to travel back again. According to someone in that thread about a year ago its like a whole peoples movement.
Greetings, Anouk,

Indeed it is a country event. I'm told it's not uncommon for the workers to take 20-hour-train journey to return home and a 10-hour-journey to return home is considered "pretty near"-their wordings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back