Storm Digital : Includes voluntary tracking.
Jul 19, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #61 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Regardless of the final outcome I think it's readily apparent already how Storm/Ken handles customer issues.

Yeah, I agree with you for members that have been around awhile. But there are always new people joining who aren't as aware, and I thought a running total like this could give them some insight.

I would think it's very handy to see who was affected, how it was resolved, and how long it took for that resolution.

I don't think that even long-term members know exactly how many people were affected and how all their issues were addressed. Just trying to quantify that.

Jul 19, 2007 at 4:34 PM Post #62 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I agree with you for members that have been around awhile. But there are always new people joining who aren't as aware, and I thought a running total like this could give them some insight.

I would think it's very handy to see who was affected, how it was resolved, and how long it took for that resolution.

I don't think that even long-term members know exactly how many people were affected and how all their issues were addressed. Just trying to quantify that.

Seems more like standing by the roadside watching the aftermath of an accident than really being useful but maybe that's just me.

I guess I can see what you're trying to do but by the same token the rest of the thread just comes across as an excuse to have another bitch session.

Jul 19, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #63 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by rincewind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who's Jason? The COEM AU I'm talking about is run by two guys named Daniel and John. Nos such elephant as Jason.

Ben.

Gah! My word. That's what happens when you've been on the internet too long and need to edit, long story short. I will make the correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back