Storm Digital : Includes voluntary tracking.
Jul 18, 2007 at 5:30 AM Post #16 of 63
Err, ken did not post ANY pictures. All he did was respond to a post directed at him, although I don't think the poster was expecting a response.

I know what I said means squat... doesn't matter to me though, I have my reasons of which I do not want to disclose, period.

Jul 18, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #17 of 63
ok,let me response here again,and tell some truth here!!

about FAKED BUSINESS ADDRESS, i dont think Eddie will go there,i dont want to talk much about him.there is far away from his place,STORM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY is legal registration company in hongkong, IF YOU WANT TO PROVE THERE IS FAKED OR NOT,i can show you the business registration certification issue by Hongkong goverment if you request it.

ok.let's say.i take 10people money,there is $5000USD,do you think this is very big money that WORTH to ripoff??

i've never posting any picture here(even "TEXT") to promote my product,also i'm not ACCEPT any order because i dont have stock.even people wants to pay me.it is not acceptable .just Hugz got the audition unit and happy to share the experience in other thread. ALSO ,DISTRIBUTOR PAID MUCH MORE EARLIER than people on head-fi.

Alexandra:
i dont know you get money back from credit card or not,this guy who help to receive paypal hasent contact me about that.i think at least you can contact me by email to understand what's going on if you have my email address.

ok,bring up any argument seems wont help anyone.involved or non-involved.
just wait and see what will happen soon.

GUESS who wants the DAC to ship ASAP .

Ken

Jul 18, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #18 of 63
Quote:

Err, ken did not post ANY pictures. All he did was respond to a post directed at him, although I don't think the poster was expecting a response.

I know what I said means squat... doesn't matter to me though, I have my reasons of which I do not want to disclose, period.

That's ok, you don't have to go all aggro on us. I'm just pointing out, as someone who was once in your shoes, that it doesn't do you any favors, that's all. Just sayin'.

If you didn't want to disclose it you wouldn't even have hinted at it, and even hinting at something, unless you disclose everything, is just leading those poor saps caught up in this on.

As for Ken, well, out of all the countless threads over ...how long has it been now? He showed up. Welcome back, and I hope I'm wrong.

Jul 18, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #19 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by storm-digital /img/forum/go_quote.gif

People have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I cannot be 100% sure whether you will deliver the goods or not, but what I DO know is that you have left people in the dark for a long time (almost a year, I think). You have to realize that, considering the information WE know for sure (we cannot verify all of the reasons you give for your sudden disappearance...), there isn't anything wrong with the negative response you have gotten from people. We cannot verify as FACT that somebody did threaten you and your family, and everything else that has happened that resulted in your disappearance (if this IS true, I am deeply sorry for the pain this has caused your family); please try to understand this.

Jul 18, 2007 at 7:18 AM Post #20 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
People have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I cannot be 100% sure whether you will deliver the goods or not, but what I DO know is that you have left people in the dark for a long time (almost a year, I think). You have to realize that, considering the information WE know for sure (we cannot verify all of the reasons you give for your sudden disappearance...), there isn't anything wrong with the negative response you have gotten from people. We cannot verify as FACT that somebody did threaten you and your family, and everything else that has happened that resulted in your disappearance (if this IS true, I am deeply sorry for the pain this has caused your family); please try to understand this.

sure i understand what's people feeling,i just want to tell,SUPER delay is my fault,and let's people who ordered will finally have the DAC, maybe Hugz open a thread at the wrong timing.i dont like to post here because i'm manufacturer is not allowed to post in this forum,but maybe i should say something about faked business address!

my purpose of my posting is just dont want "negative one" becomes "negative ten" (not scaled maybe you already think i'm negative hundred).

Ken

Jul 18, 2007 at 8:46 AM Post #22 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems there are quite a number of mis informed/not up to date people in this thread.

I'm keeping my mouth shut though, I am not involved in this and I know what I know.

EDIT:
Don't PM me. I'm not telling anybody anything and you will just waste my PM space, which annoys me.

why do you even bother posting implying to everyone you know something critical (or make it sound like that), but only intend to keep it to yourself??

the funniest part is the edit saying don't PM you, of course people would want to know too :\

if you dont want people to annoy you, don't draw attention to yourself by saying you know what's up
rolleyes.gif

edit: good thing there is 'ignore user' feature on this forum.

Jul 18, 2007 at 11:59 AM Post #23 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could a mod confirm whether or not Ken is allowed to post here? Hoping he can so that he can respond to concerns and present his side of the story as appropriate.

Ken has already presented his side of the story in his 3 posts in the Pandora thread in the source forum. The only meaningful action that he can take at this point is to start delivering goods to customers. I've had my say on the subject there as well and beating a dead horse isn't going to help. As Elvis once said, "A little less conversation, a little more action please."

Jul 18, 2007 at 1:46 PM Post #24 of 63
I owned D02. I never had problems with communicating with Ken. We always talked through MSN and everything worked out. Well I had to wait for the DAC very long (1-2 months) but otherwise. He shipped it to me and I made the payment only after I received the DAC. That way I had very safe feeling all the way.

I was shocked when I heard he suddenly disappeared and left many customers without DACs. Very unfortunate. I hope he manages his things better this time.

Jul 18, 2007 at 1:54 PM Post #25 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by barqy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why do you even bother posting implying to everyone you know something critical (or make it sound like that), but only intend to keep it to yourself??

the funniest part is the edit saying don't PM you, of course people would want to know too :\

if you dont want people to annoy you, don't draw attention to yourself by saying you know what's up
rolleyes.gif

edit: good thing there is 'ignore user' feature on this forum.

Whatever dude my situation is very different from most of the other people also caught up in this. I do not want to say anything because it could potentially hurt me (you would understand my actions if you knew my situation). Please just trust me on that. I'm not here to promote anybody that scams or rips people off. I'm actually not here to promote ANYBODY. I'm just saying ken shouldn't be banned.

plainsong:
noted, thanks for the info

EDIT2:
barqy, perhaps you misunderstood when I said I am not involved in this. What I meant was I am not involved in the arguments in these recent threads residing around storm audio. I AM involved with storm audio in that I ordered a DAC in th beginning and have not received it yet.

Jul 18, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #26 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ken has already presented his side of the story in his 3 posts in the Pandora thread in the source forum. The only meaningful action that he can take at this point is to start delivering goods to customers. I've had my say on the subject there as well and beating a dead horse isn't going to help. As Elvis once said, "A little less conversation, a little more action please."

Yeah, the respond to concerns portion of my comment was really the larger part of seeing Ken's posts.

Jul 18, 2007 at 3:34 PM Post #27 of 63
I've been following the Storm saga for a while now and I really do hope those involved get what they paid for so long ago. Assuming everything does work out and everyone does get their DAC, is anyone concerned about customer support from this man should a problem arise? Given his history, will he be available to back up his work?

Jul 18, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #28 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by storm-digital /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok,let me response here again,and tell some truth here!!

about FAKED BUSINESS ADDRESS, i dont think Eddie will go there,i dont want to talk much about him.there is far away from his place,STORM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY is legal registration company in hongkong, IF YOU WANT TO PROVE THERE IS FAKED OR NOT,i can show you the business registration certification issue by Hongkong goverment if you request it.

ok.let's say.i take 10people money,there is $5000USD,do you think this is very big money that WORTH to ripoff??

i've never posting any picture here(even "TEXT") to promote my product,also i'm not ACCEPT any order because i dont have stock.even people wants to pay me.it is not acceptable .just Hugz got the audition unit and happy to share the experience in other thread. ALSO ,DISTRIBUTOR PAID MUCH MORE EARLIER than people on head-fi.

Alexandra:
i dont know you get money back from credit card or not,this guy who help to receive paypal hasent contact me about that.i think at least you can contact me by email to understand what's going on if you have my email address.

ok,bring up any argument seems wont help anyone.involved or non-involved.

GUESS who wants the DAC to ship ASAP .

Ken

You're a liar. I know you are lying. You gave the business address out. You didn't contact anyone for weeks, and Eddie Wu was nice enough to check it out for us. You're saying we can't trust him? He's never taken people's money and run. He's always been a reputable businessman.

Really? The distributor paid earlier than the people on Head-fi? Okay, I'll ask him and get back to you.

You took money from more than 10 people. Whether or not it's worth it is up to you. Then you have the audacity to say "bringing up the argument won't help anyone". You started all this. This could've been avoided if you were an honest individual, but you'll say whatever it is you need to in the moment.

Also, I along with everyone else sent countless emails to you. Why the hell should I email you when I finally get my money back? What the hell do I owe you?

edit: Also, the one Hugz auditioned...why couldn't someone who had already paid you money have auditioned it?

Jul 18, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #29 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryn Alexander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're a liar. I know you are lying. You gave the business address out. You didn't contact anyone for weeks, and Eddie Wu was nice enough to check it out for us. You're saying we can't trust him? He's never taken people's money and run. He's always been a reputable businessman.

Really? The distributor paid earlier than the people on Head-fi? Okay, I'll ask him and get back to you.

You took money from more than 10 people. Whether or not it's worth it is up to you. Then you have the audacity to say "bringing up the argument won't help anyone". You started all this. This could've been avoided if you were an honest individual, but you'll say whatever it is you need to in the moment.

Also, I along with everyone else sent countless emails to you. Why the hell should I email you when I finally get my money back? What the hell do I owe you?

edit: Also, the one Hugz auditioned...why couldn't someone who had already paid you money have auditioned it?

ok.i'll stop to posting anything here,even i post anything here you'll said i'm liar.

bye!

Jul 18, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #30 of 63
No, you are a liar. This is not something that is up for debate. You have lied to people, time and again, proven beyond all resonable doubt in every possible way. That makes you a liar.

But I just emailed Coem asking when they ordered their Pandoras and when they expect the next shipment in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back