Stockholm mini-meet 11-12th September - Mark your calendars!
Aug 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #46 of 104
I'll be there to listen some to the HD 800's.
Dont have anything decent enough to bring to the table do, since what I have is already in stock at audio concept from the start.(ear90+hd650)

Is there any new info on what types of rig's that will be there to test?
Will anyone bring any cool portable rig's?

Can imagine that its pretty hard to pull this one of though, due the lack of options on head-fi gear there is in Sweden from the local stores.

Hopefully it will turn out good do
smily_headphones1.gif

Keep us updated!

Aug 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #48 of 104
Looks like there will at least be a handful of us.
* struts
* krmathis (me)
* MrMajestic2
* danne

Unsure about these
* snejk
* Anders
* spahn_ranch
* lazpete

I will be flying in Friday afternoon, and may not arrive in time to attend that days meeting. But I would be pleased if anyone would join me for some food and a beer (or two) on Friday evening. Saturday is all dedicated to the meeting though...

Looking forward meeting you all!
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #49 of 104
I really hope to be able to attend, but you never know what your boss think of your time...last word is a seminar in Lithuania on the 11th...im tired of speaking to people who doesnt understand more than 5% of what your saying...
mad.gif

Aug 19, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #50 of 104
Is there anyone interseted in my stuff (LD1+, K601, ATH A900, D1001)?
If not, thene I wont have a bad headace over it. But if someone feels like its going to be a breaker for them, I maybe, maybe can attend for 4 hrs on sat...

Br
Lasse

Aug 25, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #51 of 104
Anyone got any schedule for the meeting? Got a few hours on fri after work if there's any activity then.
If anyone is interested i can bring my westone um3x.

Aug 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #52 of 104
Would also want more information about this event, Ive been mailing some with the organiser (Robert at Audio Concept) but he doesnt have any further information to give out so far either.
Though I sent him a bunch of links to intressting stuff he could try get there for the meeting.
Dont know if he manage do.

Aug 30, 2009 at 8:12 AM Post #53 of 104
As the date approaches there still seems to be disappointingly little traffic on this thread. As krmathis noted, only about 10 people in total have made themselves known. I'm surprised, I really thought head-fi had a much bigger following in Sweden.

Maybe this goes without saying but could everyone spread the word with any Swedish/Stockholm based head-fi:ers you know who may have missed this. Maybe some have 'lapsed' and this would be a great opportunity to bring them back into the fold
smily_headphones1.gif
And of course visitors from neighbouring countries are MORE than welcome.

I'll be taking my four rigs, I just hope I am not the only one! My own personal wishes:
- Hope someone takes a decent Stax rig. I've only heard the Lambdas and those only at a show under far-from-ideal conditions.
- R10s. Never heard them but read so much...

Aug 30, 2009 at 8:29 AM Post #54 of 104
I made a thread on the swedish hifi forum minhembio to try wake more people aware of it.
No replies and not that many hits on it either.

Ive just bought a pair of ESW10's from a guy on this forum and a ALO lod for my portable touch > nuforce icon mobile rig.
I can probalby bring that to the event.

@Struts Four rigs, very impressive, may I ask what kinda rigs these are?
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 30, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #55 of 104
- Sennheiser HEV90/HE90
- Sennheiser HEV70/HE60
- Rudistor RPX-33
- Grace m902

plus AKG K1000, Sennheiser HD800 (APS V3) and Lawton LA2000.

I'm also intending to bring my new DAC which I'm really pleased with
wink.gif

Now THE BOSS would claim that this is enough to open a store, let alone seed a mini-meet, but I hope some others contribute as well. Very interested to hear your portable rig, danne!

Aug 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM Post #56 of 104
I sure will come
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm not sure what to bring, though, maybe only a headphone or two, but I don't know if it's of any use without an accompanying rig though. Maybe I'll bring my RS1 and incoming HF-2.

Aug 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #57 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by struts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
- Sennheiser HEV90/HE90
- Sennheiser HEV70/HE60
- Rudistor RPX-33
- Grace m902

plus AKG K1000, Sennheiser HD800 (APS V3) and Lawton LA2000.

I'm also intending to bring my new DAC which I'm really pleased with
wink.gif

Now THE BOSS would claim that this is enough to open a store, let alone seed a mini-meet, but I hope some others contribute as well. Very interested to hear your portable rig, danne!

Thats some serious stuff, sick!
Looking forward for this meet :)

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #58 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henmyr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe I'll bring my RS1 and incoming HF-2.

I can unfortunately not rate my chances highly of making it to this meet, but if I do I will certainly bring along what modest collection I have.

RS1i (could be interesting to compare if yours is a non-i). Also incoming HF2 plus RA1, all sorts of Grado pads, and an MF V-DAC. Just common stuff, so why not Yuin PK1 buds and Sansa Clip while at it... someone's got to bring the potato.

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #59 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by struts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
- Sennheiser HEV90/HE90
- Sennheiser HEV70/HE60

That (apart from meeting some of you guys) is why I'm sorry I can't come

Users who are viewing this thread

Back