Start Making Your Plans For 2011 CanJam @ RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest)!
Jul 18, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #77 of 262
Sad to say that I will have to devote time to both the Canjam and the external audio systems on my trip to RMAF.  It will not be a CanJam only attendence for me. 

Jul 19, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #78 of 262

Quote:
Sad to say that I will have to devote time to both the Canjam and the external audio systems on my trip to RMAF.  It will not be a CanJam only attendence for me. 

Heck, that's true for most of us.  If you don't listen to some speakers, you're missing a really cool part of the show.  The show lasts 2.5 days, so there's time to do both.

Jul 20, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #80 of 262
well folks sorry for the delay in updates but we did some work on the vendor list and here is what we have so far

ALO Audio/32 Ohms
Beyer Dynamic
Eddie Current
Fostex
Head Direct
HeadAmp
HeadRoom (exhibiting outside CanJam Room but please say hi to them in their room)
Hearing Planet
JH Audio
Moon Audio
Ray Samuels Audio
Schiit Audio
Sensaphonic Audio
SPL
TTVJ (Todd The Vinyl Junkie)
Westone
Woo Audio

There are more to come as we close in on the event

Remember we are celebrating Head-Fi.org's 10th year with a Beer Social after the event on Saturday.

Please book your rooms early as they are filling up fast! There is a Hilton Garden Inn right across the street for those that get shut out at the Marriott. I stayed there last year and it was great.

Jul 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #81 of 262
Excellent. SPL added to the list. I definitely want to check out their amps. I hope RWA makes an appearance as well. I'll see about the social. Not an alcohol man, myself.

Jul 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #82 of 262
I need to confirm this but I beleive that Audeze, RWA and Cypher Labs will be in Ken Ball's ALO/32Ohm area... RWA will also likely do a speaker room as well so meeting up with Vinnie should be easy.

Late breaking addition Centrance will also be joining us, sorry the new came just after I posted the update. We are adding vendors fast and furious right now.

Hope to see you all there.

Jul 21, 2011 at 7:19 AM Post #84 of 262
There are more announcements to come!! As I get the word they are absolutely coming I will post right here. Monster did come 2 years ago but I beleive they did not come last year. CablePro came one year but that was the first and only meet for them and UE should be there but we'll have to see whats what.

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #85 of 262
Question: I plan to get customs based on what I hear at RMAF. I know some vendors will have people there to do impressions, if I end up going with one that doesn't (I'll be taking a demo UM Miracle or Merlin along) would I be able to pay one of the people there to do them? I hesitate to get them done locally since none of the customs vendors have any audiologists listed in my state in their recommendations.

Jul 23, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #89 of 262
It's shipping to customers now, I don't see why they couldn't have one for the national meet.

Jul 23, 2011 at 3:04 AM Post #90 of 262

Quote:
It's shipping to customers now, I don't see why they couldn't have one for the national meet.

Well, they are still tweaking things after some complaints.  So I'm hoping it's sorted enough to get a demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back