Star Wars Episode 3 Trailer
Mar 11, 2005 at 7:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

necropimp

Headphoneus Supremus
fans of the OC ignore my next line...

for those of you who didn't want to watch a [opinion]crappy[/opinion] TV show to see it...

THE TRAILER [LINK FIXED]

enjoy

Mar 11, 2005 at 7:58 AM Post #2 of 52
Farked. here's one that was working a little while ago...

http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/...er-640x360.mov

sw1.gif

sw2.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 52
Mar 11, 2005 at 2:58 PM Post #5 of 52
Let's put it this way. I was forced (as I always am) to watch the entire OC. My wife loves it. At the end, we see the trailer, she says "that looks good, we should go see that."

For her to say that of a star wars flick - let's just say it must have been her coming down off the OC high, or the trailer really was great. either way i get permission to geek out with the wife in attendance lol.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:09 PM Post #6 of 52
Man, I'm such a huge star wars fan. This and the LOTR sets are by far my most enjoyed series. Can't wait and thanks for bringing the link. I'd caught the tail end of it but hadn't seen the whole thing.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:18 PM Post #8 of 52
Nice link. It was from the high definition feed? Sweet.

Going to watch the trailer now. It's a pretty long trailer.
smily_headphones1.gif

I like the OC
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 52
I think there's suppose to be three more after the original 3 but who knows if they'll be made.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:34 PM Post #12 of 52
There have been rumors of three more that take place after the original three. Lucas has denied plans to do them but I'm sure if he gets offered enough money he'd do them. On another note I added a quicktime verison of the trailer to my previous post.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:39 PM Post #13 of 52
A friend who is a Star Wars fan and former Lucas employee said that the Vanity Fair article said HE would not do the other three planned, which he interpreted to mean that Lucas himself would not helm the projects, but that he would allow others to do the films.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:51 PM Post #15 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by some1x
Could Revenge of the Sith surpass Return of the Jedi
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Originally Return Of The Jedi was called Revenge Of The Jedi... until someone pointed out to the powers that be that revenge was not the way of a Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back