St. Louis Head-Fi meet June 23
Mar 27, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #3 of 53
001.png

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM Post #6 of 53
OMG GUYS I did not know about this.. http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?board=70.0 I know RobG does cause I saw him there, I don't know who else posts there, I didn't read everything

EDIT: in case you guys didn't see the thread over at audiocircle, Scott F. has a Graham Slee Solo and, for a limited time, a Soundquest SQ84 push pull 6V6 he's reviewing for enjoythemusic.com. That's right, a St. Louisian that writes for a hi-fi audio website..How sweet is that?!?! Now I'm not gonna B.S. you and pretend I know much about those amps, other than the SQ84 is a tube amp, but they seem like some DAMN nice amps from the quick google search I did.

Mar 27, 2007 at 9:06 PM Post #7 of 53
Hey guys,

I'm one of the two channel guys from over at Audio Circle. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. We've got a nice sized group that gets together on a fairly regular basis and listens to music and gear. Guessing, we're up to about 30 or so members. Our gatherings usually see between 10 and 15 attendees with the notable exception of our annual Christmas Bash where it gets pretty busy with about 30 or so members.

Heres a link to the thread pinkfloyd4ever started about your HeadFi meet over at the GAS (Gateway Audio Society) Circle
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/i...;topicseen#new

It would be great if we could all get together at some point. I know one of the guys is having a G2G this week and another is having one next month. I'll be hosting one (likely) the month after. And then we've got our annual Music Caravan (where we go out and hit all the used record shops in town) and a Golf outing coming up.

So, just stopped by to say hi and extend the invite
icon10.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #8 of 53
Greetings from another Gas member. Just wanted to say Hello to all you guys and hope to see you at some of our gatherings. We are a friendly bunch whos sole purpose is to enjoy music and the equipment used to reproduce it.
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2007 at 4:37 AM Post #9 of 53
Hello all! I'm in for a Saturday as well if I know well enough in advance to keep the day clear. I'd love to contribute what little I have and see (read: "hear") some stuff that's new to me. I currently live near Carbondale but have taken a job at Scott Air Force Base and will be moving there after graduation. It is pretty much an audiophile wasteland down here so I am excited to learn about people and events in StL.

Mar 28, 2007 at 8:11 PM Post #12 of 53
Lemmons sounds good to me if it is quiet enough to be able to listen. (I hope that makes sense)

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #15 of 53
Weekdays are no good for me, a Saturday would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back