SR60 with $1k in upgrades? LOL!
Jul 23, 2006 at 3:39 AM Post #46 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
Is it just me or does this remind me of...

P-P-P-POWERBOOK?
blink.gif

Haha, I remember that; total Ocean's 11 pulled on that scammer!
tongue.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #47 of 129
Quote:

What drivers did you upgrade these with? If you have the Stax plasma drivers in these, that would be awesome!

lets see how he replies...

Jul 23, 2006 at 5:06 AM Post #50 of 129
Wouldn't it be awesome if everything this guy has said so far was actually TRUE!? Yeah! We'd all sure look like a bunch of DUMMIES! In light of how AWESOME this seller is, Grado ought to release a special 1000$ commemorative edition of the SR 60 with Bose drivers housed in giant RAT skulls, in an edition of 1.

Jul 23, 2006 at 5:27 AM Post #51 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Christy
I'm in the UK, i wonder if he could convert those Grado's to 240v for me if I paid extra......

basshead.gif

You're kidding right?! At $1,000 in upgrades, I'm sure they include a swiss army knife of adapters, detachable cabling, and even your own sherpa to carry them. So yeah, I'm sure a change of voltage would be included.

Jul 23, 2006 at 7:38 AM Post #53 of 129
LOL great job on the questions guys, great reading

This reminds me of when I tried to sell some old car audio stuff on craigslist and even though I said I would ONLY sell to people in my state, no exceptions, I get an email from "ChanChow" or something and its like "I must have item sent to Hong Kong, it must be sent express shipping because of GREAT NEED"

I seriously thought it had to be a joke, anyone that would fall for that doesn't deserve whatever it is that was scammed from them.

Jul 23, 2006 at 7:45 AM Post #54 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
This easily wins the award for 'the biggest crock of s**t' I have seen on Ebay in 2006.

'killer.deal' with a feedback of -1, LOL.

Best part is, some idiot placed a bid on them (assuming it isn't a shill bid).

If you listen real closely, you can hear P.T. Barnum laughing in his grave...

Yep.. Theres a sucker born every minute..

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:13 PM Post #56 of 129
Hey, atleast he's trying to get the story straight
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

I believe they are the BOSE ones. It might me the Stax, I heard that name before. But I'm pretty sure they are the Bose.

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:37 PM Post #57 of 129
All that work and the bidding has started so low!! Although before bidding I'd want to know if the wires were wrapped in rainbow foil twice, any idiot knows that it can't have anti-blowout technology without at least 2 rolls of raibow foil which has been put in the fridge for 2 hours... God you people are so lame...
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #58 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice
Yep.. Theres a sucker born every minute..

And two to take him...

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #59 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7
And two to take him...

Yikes, scary.

I seriously wonder what this person is like in real life. It doesn't even seem like english is his first language (using a translation service).

Anti-Blowout.......... now that's classic.

I just know an audio tape of calling this guy would be a disaster. Not even sure if he can talk english.

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:16 PM Post #60 of 129
It doesn't look like foreign english, I'd understand him better. It looks like very sloppy native english.

BTW, with all this questions he must think a lot of people are really interested. LOL. He's probably all exited now thinking the high bids will come in any minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back