SR60 with $1k in upgrades? LOL!
Jul 22, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #16 of 129
He actually responded, but said he "couldn't write it all down here. If you would like, call me at 949-929-4738 and I could go into as much detail as you want."
Anyone more technicallly proficient than myself, be my guest and call him. My ebay handle is audiophilepete.
Edit: Whoops,someone beat me to it. Same reply,too.

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:10 AM Post #17 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete7
He actually responded, but said he "couldn't write it all down here. If you would like, call me at 949-929-4738 and I could go into as much detail as you want."
Anyone more technicallly proficient than myself, be my guest and call him. My ebay handle is audiophilepete.

ha, nice! basically the same response as mine.

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:13 AM Post #18 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by whitepages
(949) 929-4738 is a cell phone based in Irvine, CA

Looks legit. I might text him.

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #22 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
OMG. Someone NEEDS to call him and record the conversation. I suspect it could end up being a classic here at Head-Fi that we would laugh about for years to come.

Make it sticky to last for generations
tongue.gif

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:40 AM Post #23 of 129
Simply hilarious. Record it, it could be the next "AOL cancellation" soundbite.
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #24 of 129
Would love to see this guy crack under the pressure. Someone, for the love of Head-Fi, shame him to his knees. That -1 rating is pretty impressive too.

Jul 22, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #26 of 129
Maybe not stupid, but very lucky
tongue.gif

His time will run out sooner or later...

I would be the one to call him, acknowledging my rap for being an ass on the phone (Long story ahead...), but I think that area code is out of San Jose, let alone California!
frown.gif

+++
Okay kiddies, story time!

So my badminton friend gave me is phone and told me to call the number on there because it was a private screened number and he was too lazy to call it. So I did, with an evil plan formulating in my head. When he picked up, it was like this:

"...Hello?"
"Hi, this is Mark Davis from the FBI. We were hoping you could identify yourself for evidence." (I was pulling out anything as fast as possible by now)
"Um...I just wanted to talk to [Bob]."
"Yes, well we just arrested your friend here for drunk driving. Again, may I have your name for identification?"

So of course the guy hung up, and I was all
evil_smiley.gif
Of course, I love screwing around with telemarketers...they deserve it.
very_evil_smiley.gif

+++
Back on topic...lol, I'm not familiar w/ eBay stuff. You can't report anybody until the evil deed has occured?? "Innocent until proven guilty" is eBay's way?

Jul 22, 2006 at 5:33 AM Post #27 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
tongue.gif

His time will run out sooner or later...

I would be the one to call him, acknowledging my rap for being an ass on the phone (Long story ahead...), but I think that area code is out of San Jose, let alone California!
frown.gif

+++
Okay kiddies, story time!

So my badminton friend gave me is phone and told me to call the number on there because it was a private screened number and he was too lazy to call it. So I did, with an evil plan formulating in my head. When he picked up, it was like this:

"...Hello?"
"Hi, this is Mark Davis from the FBI. We were hoping you could identify yourself for evidence." (I was pulling out anything as fast as possible by now)
"Um...I just wanted to talk to [Bob]."
"Yes, well we just arrested your friend here for drunk driving. Again, may I have your name for identification?"

So of course the guy hung up, and I was all
evil_smiley.gif
Of course, I love screwing around with telemarketers...they deserve it.
very_evil_smiley.gif

+++
Back on topic...lol, I'm not familiar w/ eBay stuff. You can't report anybody until the evil deed has occured?? "Innocent until proven guilty" is eBay's way?

I think you just murdered the thread...

Jul 22, 2006 at 5:48 AM Post #29 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
tongue.gif

frown.gif

949 is orange county area/irvine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back