SR60 with $1k in upgrades? LOL!
Jul 22, 2006 at 10:37 AM Post #32 of 129
Yeah! Only a thousand bucks for all those benifits!!

Wow!! Sounds like a real "Collectors Item" for the idle rich!!

Jul 22, 2006 at 1:37 PM Post #33 of 129
I asked him a question last night before giong to bed.......

"Hi - I'm somewhat interested in these headphones. I have a few questions about the upgrades involved with the headphones: Has the cable been changed from stock? Are the bowl pads included with the headphones? Have the driver springs been upgraded as well?
Thanks,
Tom"

I GOT A RESPONSE:

"The Cable I believe was remade because of all the extra wires. I think it is the same quality as the stock. I think that the phones do inculde the bowl pads. I not sure what they are but if you mind the black wind things then yes. And Of course the springs where upgraded."

Jul 22, 2006 at 2:19 PM Post #34 of 129
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagleboy
I asked him a question last night before giong to bed.......

"Hi - I'm somewhat interested in these headphones. I have a few questions about the upgrades involved with the headphones: Has the cable been changed from stock? Are the bowl pads included with the headphones? Have the driver springs been upgraded as well?
Thanks,
Tom"

I GOT A RESPONSE:

"The Cable I believe was remade because of all the extra wires. I think it is the same quality as the stock. I think that the phones do inculde the bowl pads. I not sure what they are but if you mind the black wind things then yes. And Of course the springs where upgraded."

Lol! I hope he posted that in his ad so that others can marvel at his stupidity.

Jul 22, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #36 of 129
2 bids now :-/

Jul 22, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #37 of 129
Hehe, upgrades
rolleyes.gif
I saw the auction last night, and those 'phones must've been dipped in some serious ass snake oil LOL
smily_headphones1.gif

Now if I only had that anti-blowout feature equipped on my SR60's, probably beats the hell outta rainbow foil
tongue.gif

600smile.gif
Abe

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #39 of 129
USE SKYPE!!!!!!

skype you can call anywher ein north america for free until the end of 2006. I'd call but CMON look at me! Im just as audio smart as the next guy on the street.

download skype(free software) make an account (also free) then all. You call using your internet connection. I call my friends like this all the time to get around paying my phone bill. someone do it!!!

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #42 of 129
i could not resist.

i jsut waqnted to make sure that i didnt get scammed here.... these are sr60's after all.

Quote:

hello
how likely am i to recieve the various documentaiton for this item? what drivers did you use to modify these headphones? did you do this with jason over at grado - i hear he is the head guy.
cheers
nikongod

teh repl1:
(this guy is fast)
Quote:

I can try to find the invocie everything is stated there. As far a drivers go, everthing is outline in the auction. and No I did't do it with Jason. I and Union Prototypes did all the work

i reply:
Quote:

you said all the parts are factory direct though. how did they get from the factory? i have heard of several people trying to get grado drivers unsuccessfully throught the years. were these upgraded to bose drivers? that would be AWSOME.

his reply:
Quote:

I believe that is correct.

im going to stop now, this has long ago reached the point of stupidity.

Jul 23, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #45 of 129
This is priceless.

"I believe that is correct."

That was the seller basically saying "Yes. whatever is the ultimate mod in your mind is exactly what has been done to these Grados."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back