SR-325i...Are they too good?
Apr 2, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #31 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes
When your system is truly mediocre that’s when all recordings will sound “good”. I congratulate you on your system that makes everything (no matter how crappy the recording) sound “good”. You obviously have put tremendous effort to make sure that your system has achieved the pinnacle of mediocrity.
rolleyes.gif

I’m sure that your system is wonderful. I’m also sure that no matter how wonderful it is that I would not want to listen to many of my lesser recordings with it. Assuming that you know how everybody else hears and listens is presumptuous and totally incorrect. Assuming that because someone hears something different than you do that his system is therefore inadequate is also presumptuous and incorrect.

I have one of the best systems period. It took a lot of work to match components. I feel sorry for you that you can't listen to crappy recordings. I know if you listened to my system it would blow you away and you would only then see the truth. Ah well.

In face my ears have become so accustomed to my system that when I listen to a medicore system I get headaches from ear fatigue, because the playback is simply not smooth enough, no matter how much the highs are attenuated.

Biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back