SQ: Sony NWZ-E345 vs Fuze?
Jul 1, 2010 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kmhaynes

Headphoneus Supremus
My 3 year old Zune 30GB is starting to act erratically, so I'm looking for a new flash player.  I have nearly all 320 mp3, want FM, not much else.  Mainly using the RE0 + E5, or M9 -- wanting to stay very portable these days.

In terms of SQ, is there a discernable difference between the Sony E series and the Fuze? 
I've borrowed my son's Fuze several times, and it's sound sig seems sort of mid-centered -- what about the Sony?

Jul 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
My 3 year old Zune 30GB is starting to act erratically, so I'm looking for a new flash player.  I have nearly all 320 mp3, want FM, not much else.  Mainly using the RE0 + E5, or M9 -- wanting to stay very portable these days.

In terms of SQ, is there a discernable difference between the Sony E series and the Fuze? 
I've borrowed my son's Fuze several times, and it's sound sig seems sort of mid-centered -- what about the Sony?

Without using any EQ or enhancements, I would say that the bass is slightly emphasized, compared to the Sansa sound. With no EQ settings, it is a very nice match for my KSC75 and SR60i.

The EQ seems to work a little better than a Fuze, though, if using different headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back