Spray Painting Headphones?
Apr 6, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #18 of 24
Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but has anyone actually done this to their M50s?
I looked at the link above^^^ and thought if you could paint the M50s with that kind of quality whatever color you want, that would be AWESOME
If anyone has or is planning to, a step by step guide with pictures would be extremely helpful for noobs like me who have never done anything like this =]

Apr 7, 2011 at 4:03 AM Post #19 of 24
I've done this with my HD650. The important thing is to take your time and not rush. The guidelines posted on the 1st page are correct, follow those.

M50 is harder to paint because you can't dismantle them as easily as the HD650.

Apr 7, 2011 at 5:28 AM Post #20 of 24
i too have looked into this, but my attempts failed from lack of research. (didnt sand, paint didnt stick, poor masking, etc.) the important part is: TAKE YOUR TIME! plan it out. take some disassembling pictures (for reference). also, if you want a more detailed image or artwork on your can, i believe bobsmade has a headphone tutorial.

edit: tutorial here.

Apr 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #22 of 24
ok, I will look into it deeper and see if I can get any workspace to do all of this

@above...uh...yea, I think I'll pass lol

Thanks!

Apr 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #23 of 24

Quote:
I've done this with my HD650. The important thing is to take your time and not rush. The guidelines posted on the 1st page are correct, follow those.

Hey, do you have pics of your 650's? Im curious.. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back