Sports oriented headband and over-ear headphone from Shullcandy
Feb 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM Post #16 of 18
Yeah, it says removable headband, so I'm guessing you're supposed to wash it. The only thing that would concern me is getting the drivers too wet. For people with longer hair they can dish out some sweat around their heads, especially with a headband. The ear pads are leather too, so they probably feel gross within minutes of working out, lol. 

Feb 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #17 of 18
Leather, more likely to be plastic leather. I know that if I were to be wearing these headphones for whatever reason when doing a shoot-a-round before a basketball game that they would likely not work like they are supposed to. They would be ruined within a couple of practices involving sweat, I call this a product fail. The stars beside each category are likely the ratings out of 5 stars, everything receives 1/5 stars. I know I am slamming this product, no matter who makes it will not be a truly new idea for working out. I think if you were to do a survey between these and IEM's that the IEM's would win everytime. I do not want a bulky headphone on my head while I'm working out.

Quote:
Yeah, it says removable headband, so I'm guessing you're supposed to wash it. The only thing that would concern me is getting the drivers too wet. For people with longer hair they can dish out some sweat around their heads, especially with a headband. The ear pads are leather too, so they probably feel gross within minutes of working out, lol. 

Feb 3, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #18 of 18
Today's materials are far beyond those problems ( http://www.slashgear.com/h2o-audio-presents-a-full-color-blasted-line-of-waterproof-earbuds-01116972/ ), but personal comfort while workout that is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back