Sports oriented headband and over-ear headphone from Shullcandy
Jan 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM Post #3 of 18
I thought the Stars in the first picture were supposed to be ratings...

PERFORMANCE: One star. (Self explanatory)
POWER: One star. (By the way, I can't even believe this is relevant to a headphone ad....)
STYLE: One star. (Honestly, If I saw someone wearing these legitimately while working out... I couldn't be held responsible for what I would do to them.)

All sarcasm aside... I think it's an interesting concept. It has potential, just not from Skullcandy, which is kind of known for their durability issues, especially under stress. Maybe they are finally changing though, The MMM seems good.

Jan 25, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 18
Gotta praise them for the innovative concept. 

Feb 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM Post #6 of 18
You won't have to have the smell, by the time you are done you will realize they suck and toss them in the trash

Back to the OP, it does look interesting. It has potential to appeal and not work

Quote:
Think of that smelly headband after an intense workout...

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #7 of 18
why would anyone make something that ugly?

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #8 of 18
Hmm, this is interesting. I'm being completely honest here. If the skullcandy logo was removed, the irish flag was used at the core pattern, and the sound quality of some HD598s were present, I would totally buy these.

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #10 of 18
It  may just be me, but I can't picture myself playing sports and listening to music at the same time... cuz um, I prefer to focus on my actual play whenever I play sports...

Feb 1, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #11 of 18
Yeah, but when you're just in the gym getting some shots up these seem like they'd be pretty cool, although ear buds with hooks usually suffice, but then again some people prefer over the ear headphones. 

Quote:
It  may just be me, but I can't picture myself playing sports and listening to music at the same time... cuz um, I prefer to focus on my actual play whenever I play sports...

Feb 2, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #12 of 18
I before E, except after a C..

Feb 2, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #15 of 18

Quote:
Think of that smelly headband after an intense workout...

Probably, like a pair of socks!  
Maybe you can wash it?
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back