Spiral Ears SE6 introduced!
Aug 11, 2018 at 11:36 PM Post #21 of 265
Aug 13, 2018 at 8:10 PM Post #26 of 265
Well, new intel for you guys, since I have an ongoing SE5U order with Spiral Ear, I get updates every now and then.

It seems like SE is so flooded with orders after the announcement that their current build time is extending a little bit.
Look, even if head-fiers are screaming and screaming about the price, there are still some rich folks out there chasing that high like money is no object.

Is there a chinese copy of head fi out there somewhere? we might be able to cop a feel of the signature if someone is willing to translate...

Aug 14, 2018 at 1:30 PM Post #27 of 265
To be honest, every one knows I am one of the main critics of price hikes. This price is indeed quite crazy. This being said, if there is one company that is in my opinion always delivering, it is Spiral Ears. Doesn't mean I think this is reasonable or normal. But I do believe it means that the SE6 should be something quite out of this world.

Aug 14, 2018 at 1:33 PM Post #28 of 265
To be honest, every one knows I am one of the main critics of price hikes. This price is indeed quite crazy. This being said, if there is one company that is in my opinion always delivering, it is Spiral Ears. Doesn't mean I think this is reasonable or normal. But I do believe it means that the SE6 should be something quite out of this world.
Or at least Grzegorz thinks as much.

Aug 14, 2018 at 2:17 PM Post #30 of 265

I've only heard that the SE5 is great. Do they have a track record outside that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back