Spiders:I hate them!!!!
Apr 30, 2005 at 5:38 AM Post #16 of 91
I had a spider as a pet for a few months. It looked similar to a wolk spider but a little different. I caught it right above my bed. It kept it in a glass. I fed it flies and put fresh grass and dirt in the glass every few days. It eventually had babies and died. The babies make me wonder if there is another one of these things crawling around my house
blink.gif

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:40 AM Post #17 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I had a spider as a pet for a few months. It looked similar to a wolk spider but a little different. I caught it right above my bed. It kept it in a glass. I fed it flies and put fresh grass and dirt in the glass every few days. It eventually had babies and died. The babies make me wonder if there is another one of these things crawling around my house
blink.gif

dude>you know this thread is about hating spiders, right??? You actually kept them?

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #18 of 91
I think one of the nastiest spiders is the brown recluse. It is fairly passive and likes to hide in clothing and other concealed places. Many people don't know they were bit until a few days later when there flesh starts decaying. I have seen pictures of holes in people a foot across caused by these things.

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:47 AM Post #19 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
dude>you know this thread is about hating spiders, right??? You actually kept them?

I don't like spiders, but I don't really hate them. My spider was in a cup and I knew it couldn't get out. Watching it was extremely cool. Especially watching it eat. I really don't know what prompted me to keep it.

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:52 AM Post #20 of 91
Quote:

bangbuddy>Are you sure about the spewing spiders, dude???

GOPINKSAUCE --

I have never been so sure of something in my life...
"Spitting spiders" do exist and they sure are NASTY!

BANGBARRAGE

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #21 of 91
It is rather sweet to watch them eat stuff. I think the most tolerable spider is the daddy long leg though. I never new it before, but a friend of mines dad once told me that the common daddy long leg spider is actually QUITE venomous and even has the ability to kill humans, the only thing stopping them is the very small fangs. Kinda makes you wonder
confused.gif

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:54 AM Post #23 of 91
Quote:

bangbuddy>Are you sure about the spewing spiders, dude???

GOPINKSAUCE --

I have never been so sure of something in my life!

BANGBARRAGE

Apr 30, 2005 at 5:56 AM Post #24 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by BANGPOD
GOPINKSAUCE --

I have never been so sure of something in my life...

BANGBARRAGE

Prove it bangperbuck....

Apr 30, 2005 at 6:05 AM Post #25 of 91
Quote:

Prove it bangperbuck....

GOPINKGOO --

A simple search will prove my point...
USE THE SEARCH FEATURE, NEWBIE!
You should know THAT by NOW...
wink.gif

BANGGANGLIUKANG

Apr 30, 2005 at 6:21 AM Post #28 of 91
Quote:

bangjammalammy>I saw the clip but how can you tell it's so poor quality and you can't even tell if that's a spider ass crack.

Dude, those are definitely fangs. Why would a spider be shooting stuff out of 2 bumps in it's ass anyways? I thought they had like 4 spinnerets, not 2? Anyways, if YOU want to take more time and look for more vids, fine by me!!! I've got to study for a calculus final tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #30 of 91
Quote:

bangjammalammy>I saw the clip but how can you tell it's so poor quality and you can't even tell if that's a spider ass crack.

MCDONALDSSECRETSAUCE --

JUST DO A GOOGLE SEARCH!

How about a little bet between you and me? A small proposition, if you will?

Do a Google search for the "spitting spider;" if there is no clear, definitive evidence...
I promise you that I will leave Head-Fi forever, no questions asked or anything else!

But if there IS definitive evidence, then you must let me borrow some of your equipment!

BANGIWILLWINTHISBETYOUCRAZYWOMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back