Spider-Man 3 anyone watch it yet?
May 7, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #31 of 65
Oh, and Emo-Peter Parker is gay.

May 7, 2007 at 3:56 PM Post #32 of 65
Saw it last night. I thought it was overly long, and definitely the worst of the three. Was surprised to read that Kirsten Dunst sang her own parts.

May 7, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #34 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn...this movie seems to be taking a beating. I really wanted to see it (probably still will...) but I was hoping it would be awesome.

I didn't hate the movie. I actually found it more enjoyable than I expected, though I went in with extremely low expectations. It was a bit long and I really dislike Kirsten Dunst, but I thought the movie was decently entertaining. It's just the kid in me that wants to see the characters I've always envisioned from when I was 8 portrayed correctly on the big screen... Which they haven't done yet.

Where's Spiderman's sarcasm?
Where's Venom's drool?
Why is he tryign to kill Spiderman instead of eating him?

May 7, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #35 of 65
I'm waiting for Transformers, personally. Go Michael Bay! >.<

May 7, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #36 of 65
Quote:

damn...this movie seems to be taking a beating. I really wanted to see it (probably still will...) but I was hoping it would be awesome.

It's a good time. Critically, it's pretty easy to tear apart. A little more focus would of been nice. But as far a blockbusters go and especially third movie in the franchise blockbusters go, it's worth the price of an evening ticket.

May 7, 2007 at 4:52 PM Post #37 of 65
Quote:

It's worth seeing. It's fun. By itself, it's a good blockbuster. It just falls short for those of us who grew up reading Spider-Man and know about all the details that the movie gets wrong, alters, or omits.

May 7, 2007 at 5:17 PM Post #38 of 65
Yeah, like I said I will probably end up seeing it some time this week. A few trailers I have seen show some good action sequences...but this whole deal with the singing has me wondering...

May 7, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #39 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All in all, it wasn't as bad as Fantastic Four,

QFT
biggrin.gif
Now, that is bad. I was also thinking of Alien Resurrection. What about the Stallon future cop movies - Judge Dread and Demolition Man.

I guess it says a-lot about 3 that I'm thankful it could of been worse.
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2007 at 5:41 PM Post #41 of 65
I didn't think the first 2 movies were that good, and now this one is worse... I really love Venom but from what I'm reading here it doesn't seem like he has much of a part.
frown.gif

Kinda sad when the best thing you can say about a movie is that "it could have been worse."
plainface.gif

May 8, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #44 of 65
Awe crap...I've wanted to see the movie since it was released, but something always came up. Hmm...well, atleast now I don't feel so bad about not watching..

May 8, 2007 at 1:02 AM Post #45 of 65
Got a chance to see it this past weekend and thought it wasn't as good as the previous two but not a total bomb. It was good for the sake of entertainment IMO. However, if you're a true Spiderman fan you will be disappointed at the lack of character developement this segment had to offer. I agree that they should have spent more time developing Venom's character and leaving Sandman out for possibly a future installment. Unfortunately they crammed the stories of both characters into this segment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back