Spider-Man 3 anyone watch it yet?
Nov 7, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #61 of 65
For the most part I agree with a lot of the complaints but I think the fight scenes and PQ may have distracted me from some of the complaints that I may have had if I analyzed it closer. I did really like the development of Harry's character and his coming back to be the good guy at the end. Totally predictable and all but enjoyable none the less.

Nov 7, 2007 at 6:00 PM Post #62 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also the background story about how the parasite (Venom) ended up on earth would've been nice.

read secret wars.
wink.gif

Nov 7, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #63 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the most part I agree with a lot of the complaints but I think the fight scenes and PQ may have distracted me from some of the complaints that I may have had if I analyzed it closer. I did really like the development of Harry's character and his coming back to be the good guy at the end. Totally predictable and all but enjoyable none the less.

Agreed. Cliche perhaps, but I was super thrilled that he redeemed himself in the end.

Nov 7, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #64 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
read secret wars.
wink.gif

I know how it ended up there (if one can trust in the animated Spider Man series which was shown here in Finland many years ago) but I would've liked to see it in the movie also.

Jul 11, 2012 at 1:10 AM Post #65 of 65
anybody knows which headphones the professor was listening to while spider man and the lizard were fighting at the school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back