SPEAR Labs™ Information, Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread
Aug 8, 2019 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 59

jrkong

Formerly known as ak47-whaaa
Member of the Trade: SPEAR Labs
This thread is going to be for all things SPEAR Labs™, the new company founded by Dale Lott.

Dale created SPEAR Labs™ completing his 3 year contract with Fender as their VP of Product Development which was a part of the acquisition of Aurisonics.

SPEAR stands for Special Products for the EAR. This time around Spear Labs aims to create products for consumers, ODM and the military.

SPEAR_Labs_2.png
I'm going to use this initial post to try to consolidate all the information about SPEAR Labs™ like what I did for the Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread.

Information and Announcements
Impressions and Reviews
  • hugo poon's Impressions
  • productred's impressions

Social Media

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #2 of 59
How far away are you guys from finalising this IEM?
I was ready to move away from hybrid until I saw this. I really dig the built quality of this IEM. It might be too bulky just like ier z1r but only time will tell.

No one that I trust had the chance to try them over at HKAV 2019.

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #3 of 59
How far away are you guys from finalising this IEM?
I was ready to move away from hybrid until I saw this. I really dig the built quality of this IEM. It might be too bulky just like ier z1r but only time will tell.

No one that I trust had the chance to try them over at HKAV 2019.

The Triton 1 is finalized and what was shown at the Hong Kong 2019 audio show was the final product. We are currently working with distributors to them available to consumers.

Oct 5, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #7 of 59
Hi guys, any update is appreciated.
Unfortunately the packaging for the Triton 1 won't be ready until late November. As a result, Soundwave Ltd in Hong Kong is going to be the only distributor carrying the Triton 1 this year. Around the end of November to be exact. Our other distributors should start carrying the Triton 1 in January 2020.

Oct 5, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #9 of 59
Unfortunately the packaging for the Triton 1 won't be ready until late November. As a result, Soundwave Ltd in Hong Kong is going to be the only distributor carrying the Triton 1 this year. Around the end of November to be exact. Our other distributors should start carrying the Triton 1 in January 2020.

Keep the case, I just want the IEM :D

Oct 26, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #10 of 59
Curious about the price of the Triton 1.

Dec 13, 2019 at 9:20 AM Post #14 of 59
Please post sound impression friend :)

I got it only this wednesday night and its sound keeps changing (or should I say, improving) dramatically everyday... Its initial performance is simply amazing: stunningly sharp and focused yet smooth at the same time; unbelievably resolving yet musical, superb separation yet natural atmosphere; exquisite and delicate yet full of energy... what impresses me most is its almost limitless and transparent treble, a most beautiful treble I have ever heard. I'm overjoyed.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back