1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SPEAR Labs™ Information, Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread

1. jrkong
    This thread is going to be for all things SPEAR Labs™, the new company founded by Dale Lott.

Dale created SPEAR Labs™ completing his 3 year contract with Fender as their VP of Product Development which was a part of the acquisition of Aurisonics.

SPEAR stands for Special Products for the EAR. This time around Spear Labs aims to create products for consumers, ODM and the military.

SPEAR_Labs_2.png
    I'm going to use this initial post to try to consolidate all the information about SPEAR Labs™ like what I did for the Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread.

Information and Announcements
    Impressions and Reviews

Social Media

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Wyville likes this.
  2. audionewbi
    How far away are you guys from finalising this IEM?
    I was ready to move away from hybrid until I saw this. I really dig the built quality of this IEM. It might be too bulky just like ier z1r but only time will tell.

No one that I trust had the chance to try them over at HKAV 2019.

3. jrkong
    The Triton 1 is finalized and what was shown at the Hong Kong 2019 audio show was the final product. We are currently working with distributors to them available to consumers.

4. audionewbi
    Hi, any updates?

warriorpoet likes this.
  5. jrkong
    Unfortunately I don't have any updates that I can reveal just yet.

6. audionewbi
    Hi guys, any update is appreciated.

7. jrkong
    Unfortunately the packaging for the Triton 1 won't be ready until late November. As a result, Soundwave Ltd in Hong Kong is going to be the only distributor carrying the Triton 1 this year. Around the end of November to be exact. Our other distributors should start carrying the Triton 1 in January 2020.

8. mochill
    I am waiting for release

9. audionewbi
    Keep the case, I just want the IEM :D

mochill likes this.
  10. andersos
    Curious about the price of the Triton 1.

11. jrkong
    The Triton 1 will retail for $2,399.