South Florida Meet 6/10/06
Jun 9, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #361 of 365
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Snoring at the Villiage Vanguard. There oughta be a law.

It was actually an alcohol-induced coma, but I got over it pretty quickly.
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
(I should talk, eh?)

Understatement of the week.
th_snorsleep.gif
<-----Gene at the Frissell show

Jun 9, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #362 of 365
I'll bring some Sylvania, Raytheon, and Electo-Harmonix 6SN7 tubes, and we'll get there by about 12:30.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
That would be much appreciated, either as a short term loan, or to buy a pair from him.

In my rush to get to the airport this morning, I forgot to pack ANY tubes for the Egmont. Aaron should be sending down the tubes that I had lent to him with the amp (I still need to pick it up from FEdEx) but I didn't give him any tubes for the middle sockets to begin with. So... I'll for sure at least need a pair of 6SN7's to borrow from someone, and preferably CV181 instead. The 5Y3 and 12ax7 tubes should be packed with the amp.

Jun 10, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #363 of 365
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
It was actually an alcohol-induced coma, but I got over it pretty quickly.
evil_smiley.gif

Understatement of the week.
th_snorsleep.gif
<-----Gene at the Frissell show

But I made up for it tonight ... Mike was so far gone from breaking his Lagavulin cherry that he snored through the 2nd cd of Crossroads at LTBS. Don't even ax me how Raul, Stevio, and I got home - some kind of divine intervention.

NightWoundsTime - I know you are hurtin, bro, but you just gotta open a meet impressions thread fo' us - it's tradion, yo, and we already gots lots of smack to put down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back