South Florida Headphone Faithful
Jan 19, 2004 at 6:30 AM Post #121 of 126
I'm not sure - maybe I got confused - but is Gene hosting a meet in Sarasota some time soon? I've looked for a seperate thread about it, but don't see anything.
confused.gif

Jan 19, 2004 at 6:37 AM Post #122 of 126
Quote:

Originally posted by Wmcmanus
I'm not sure - maybe I got confused - but is Gene hosting a meet in Sarasota some time soon? I've looked for a seperate thread about it, but don't see anything.
confused.gif

Hi Wayne! Since Matt said the meet was going to take place in Sarasota I was guessing probably Gene is involved in the hosting. I think I remember Gene lived in Sarasota right? But this is all just more of a question on my part.

Jan 19, 2004 at 6:51 AM Post #123 of 126
Yes, Raul, he does. YGPM - no sense in speculating further here until we hear form him.

Jan 19, 2004 at 3:15 PM Post #124 of 126
Hey guys (Wayne, Raul, Guru) ...

Since Matt mentioned Sarasota, I'll chime in too. There is a mini meet in the works for sometime in Feb. I am not organizing it - Matt and Mikeg were getting together informally like they did back here. and they asked me to join them (maybe it was the Leatherheads and HE60's, but I like to think it's my stunning good looks and winning personality
very_evil_smiley.gif
).

That's it, just 3 local Head-Fier's hanging with some hardware for an afternoon - no big deal at all. Raul - we'll plan on another real meet this summer. I'm all for going to the Cayman's to harrass Wayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back