SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Feb 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #199 of 232
For anyone that has ordered any soundmagic product off focal price, have you seen any changes to the tracking information with the tracking number they provide you? Mine still says the order could not be found and I ordered mine on the 11th of Feb...

Feb 18, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #200 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by NatedZA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For anyone that has ordered any soundmagic product off focal price, have you seen any changes to the tracking information with the tracking number they provide you? Mine still says the order could not be found and I ordered mine on the 11th of Feb...

The package hasn't been scanned by Hongkongpost yet because of the chinese new year. It'll probably be scanned and shipped next week.

Mar 5, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #203 of 232
Not sure how ancient this thread is but I just got my soundmagic pl 30's as work backups to my RE0's and wasnt expecting much but they are awesome, much better than I expected. The bass on them is lovely and full, wide soundstage and great clarity to my untrained ears. In fact I'm now selling my AKG518dj's cos these have almost as much bass ( of better quality) and are clearer and more detailed overall. Quite a surprise.

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #204 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkmoon1972 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure how ancient this thread is but I just got my soundmagic pl 30's as work backups to my RE0's and wasnt expecting much but they are awesome, much better than I expected. The bass on them is lovely and full, wide soundstage and great clarity to my untrained ears. In fact I'm now selling my AKG518dj's cos these have almost as much bass ( of better quality) and are clearer and more detailed overall. Quite a surprise.

I completely agree with you, I used them after RE0 and RE252 and I still found them very pleasant.
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #205 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by winds of change /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I completely agree with you, I used them after RE0 and RE252 and I still found them very pleasant.
ksc75smile.gif

x2

They are alright.

Jul 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #206 of 232
I've received the PL30 today and I was impressed with the sound-quality. But the highs don't sparkle as I like them to and the sound produced is comparable to Klipsch C2s.

I am burning them in atm, but hopefully they'll open up in few days.

Sep 21, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #208 of 232

Quote:

Got them today for the same reason, backups to my RE0 and I was quite impressed that they were able to keep up with RE0 in terms of clarity.

Sep 23, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #209 of 232
Hey Vash-GR, I see in your sig that you also own a pair of cx300's. How do these compare to them, better I assume?

My second pair of cx300's broke the other day so I need new one's and I'm not buying them again!

Sep 23, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #210 of 232
I also have the same question, what is the difference/better between pl30s and sennheiser cx300-500?

My 2nd question is if there is a pl30 that does not have the red and bluetp but still is the same version as the one surrounded by rubber?

3rd - what do you guys think about the pl50. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back