SoundMAGIC PL30 Adjustable Bass Earphones
Aug 22, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #17 of 232
Yep. I think he's the only one on ebay that sells them. The last time I searched for SoundMagic on the bay he was still the only one that came up. Good seller IME.

Aug 25, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #18 of 232
darthsmile.gif

Sep 4, 2008 at 12:49 AM Post #19 of 232
Hi~~
I am new here...
and I am using UM1

I've read ur review and it seems good in such price.

I just bought it from Great-sounds.com and awaiting
beerchug.gif

Sep 4, 2008 at 11:30 AM Post #20 of 232
I am waiting for them too from great-sounds. Can someone tell me how much better these pl30 are compaired to my jvc fx66

Sep 4, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #22 of 232
Quote:

Originally Posted by LTUCCI1924 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am waiting for them too from great-sounds. Can someone tell me how much better these pl30 are compaired to my jvc fx66

I made the order yesterday and just got the confirmation email from great-sounds.com included the tracking number of the mail too!

Hope it can arrive earlier!
L3000.gif

Sep 5, 2008 at 10:29 AM Post #23 of 232
Been there , done that, PK2 PK1,crossroads m3i,V Sonic r vo2, cresyn E700 and now the sound magic PL 30. They are great the sound is both full and detailed and not in the least tiring. It's always such a joy when something turns out above expectation and this is without any burn in straight out of the box!! This is the best buy for money out there for those who like their music as it should be heard with all the detail intended by the producer. Wonderful thanks for the pointer I had found them anyway but after your review I decided to take a chance, boy am I happy!! Prefer them to my PK1s!!
I'll tell you what they're like after a night on pinknoise,
Ulsanman

Sep 5, 2008 at 12:12 PM Post #24 of 232
Wow so many great reviews on the pl30. Its hard to believe how good they are supposed to sound for a 40.00 phone. I am looking forward to all your impressions on them and hope you post after about 10 hours of burn in. I am really glad I ordered a pair of these but have heard nothing about shipping after about 5 days.

Sep 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #25 of 232
Did u got the email from great-sounds.com?

My confirmation email includes a link to track the status of shipping, maybe you can have a check there.

The website claims that it will be around 7-12 business days my airmail.
I think that is acceptable...

I am also awaiting for my pairs too!
popcorn.gif

Sep 5, 2008 at 2:37 PM Post #27 of 232
ah... I am not meaning this
I got the email with such contents:

The product has been shipped on 03 Sep 2008 13:00 (GMT +8)

You can track your post here
Hongkong Post - Mail Tracking

Tracking Number : RA---------HK

Thank you for choosing Great-Sounds.com !

I have hidden the tracking number in this mail

I think u can send them an email about the order...

Sep 5, 2008 at 2:37 PM Post #28 of 232
ah... I am not meaning this
I got the email with such contents:

The product has been shipped on 03 Sep 2008 13:00 (GMT +8)

You can track your post here
Hongkong Post - Mail Tracking

Tracking Number : RA---------HK

Thank you for choosing Great-Sounds.com !

I have hidden the tracking number in this mail

I think u can send them an email about the order...

Sep 11, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #29 of 232
Focalprice.com is selling SoundMagic PL30s for $19.82 shipped (to the U.S.).
Go to their site and search for item number CP074S

I have not ordered these from them (well, I just did today, but I haven't received them yet).

However, I did place an earlier order for a set of Sennheisers and some flashlights. They quickly sent me tracking information and they arrived via airmail in about a week.

The Sennheisers appear absolutely genuine (in listening, and looking at the photos and discussions here), so my guess is these are too. Since payment is via paypal you do not risk much. I have ordered a set and will report back. Thanks to all of you for letting me know what they are.

George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back