SoundMAGIC PL-50 released, received, reviewed!!!
Aug 10, 2009 at 3:43 AM Post #196 of 371
No they don't, you need to check your account on their site. Well, at least I NEVER get shipped out emails, but you go to their website, check your order status and some are shipped, some aren't.

My PL50 isn't shipped yet
frown.gif
Although I did only order it yesterday.

Aug 10, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #197 of 371
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does dealperfect give a shipping notification email?

I haven't heard back from the for a while now....

Haven't heard from them since I ordered (not PL-50 but some other earphones) a few days ago. Like DX and FocalPrice, I doubt they are spending enough time on email notification.

Aug 10, 2009 at 7:10 AM Post #198 of 371
I've been wondering about this too yesterday, but I e-mailed Jack from DP and he told me to make an account on their website through here: DealPerfect.com Register New Accounts, using the same e-mail adress used with your PayPal transaction.

That way you can log in with your e-mail address and password and see the current status of your orders, as well as the tracking number (if your order is shipped).

And you can track your order here: http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp. However, they seem to take several days to enter your tracking number, so when you enter it, you could get a message asking for your Enquiry Reference Number. You don't have to panic about that, it just means that your tracking number hasn't been entered in their system yet.

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #200 of 371
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haven't heard from them since I ordered (not PL-50 but some other earphones) a few days ago. Like DX and FocalPrice, I doubt they are spending enough time on email notification.

Heard back from dealperfect. Apparently they're completely out of stock, and the next batch is scheduled to arrive at their warehouse on Wednesday.....

Damn I hate waiting for new toys.

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #201 of 371
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those ooh-inh and ahh-ing over importing, I have attached a link to my PL30 and PL50 review in my Flickr set I posted earlier

Warning: it's a long read

Thanks for the review. Wow, UK pricing is a real big turn off - then again, everything is expensive there so that shouldn't a surprise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn I hate waiting for new toys.

Mine should be alright since I order the least popular of SoundMAGIC, the PH10 (earbud)
icon10.gif
Would have tried the new PL21 if not for the fact that it popped up just a day after I ordered
tongue.gif

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #202 of 371
Quote:

Mine should be alright since I order the least popular of SoundMAGIC, the PH10 (earbud)
icon10.gif
Would have tried the new PL21 if not for the fact that it popped up just a day after I ordered
tongue.gif

I placed an order on the day after you, then. Threw in the PL21 for good measure
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #204 of 371
I think MP21 is the one with mic. PL21 is the mic-less model.

Aug 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #205 of 371
Quote:

I think MP21 is the one with mic. PL21 is the mic-less model.

Yep.

I have no use for a mic personally, but the pressence of one shouldn't make the sound of the MP21 different from the PL21 (as it's a different lead), so PL21 impressions should still be valid for the mic'd version.

Aug 24, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #207 of 371
Thanks for the great review. I need an upgrade and I'm going to get myself a set of these soon. I wonder how do these compare against Westone's Um1.

Aug 24, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #208 of 371
how do you think these would be for running/exercise with my iphone and armband?

I'm looking to try a few new/different pairs, rather than the simple old buds from my local wal-mart.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back