SoundMAGIC P10?
Feb 26, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #16 of 44
Looking forward for your review on the PL10.
By the way does anyone know if Sound Magic has a website so that we can see the specs of their products?

I couldn't find it in google...
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 27, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #18 of 44
Mar 2, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #21 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8xOverMsOctober /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update: I received my package from MP4 Nation today. Unfortunately, they sent me a FiiO P3 USB Power Adapter by mistake. So I've sent them an email for an RMA. I hope it goes smoothly...
confused_face.gif

Sorry to hear that (but still looking forward for your impressions
wink.gif
).

Mar 11, 2009 at 1:08 PM Post #23 of 44
No one? Really?

I don't want to be the guinea pig.
biggrin.gif

Mar 12, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #24 of 44
Yeah, I wonder what has kept people from buying these. If someone has bought them, please speak up! Or if you haven't, tell us what's holding you back.

For me, I just have too many headphones at the moment, and without a single review I just can't justify a purchase right now.

Mar 12, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #25 of 44
I'm still planning on getting a pair. I'm just in email limbo with them right now about my messed up order. At some point they should be crediting my account with the difference between the P3 and the P10's. After that I'll get the P10's.

If only they sent me an e5 by mistake, as I don't need the P3.
frown.gif
Oh well, maybe I'll do something fun with it...
wink_face.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 6:28 PM Post #26 of 44
Well, I'm no longer planning on getting these. At least not from MP4 Nation. I might possibly get them from somewhere else if I can find them for around the same price.

I've been trying to get store credit or a partial refund from them for more than two weeks now. At first their communication was very good, but when it came time for them to issue the store credit/partial refund they started to ignore me. So far I've sent them about 8 emails and 1 Paypal money request for the refund and I haven't heard back from them at all.

I don't know if they sent me the Fiio P3 by mistake, but with them ignoring me for the past two weeks it makes it seem almost like bait-and-switch tactics. I've learned my lesson - I'll never order anything from them again.

Now I have my sights set on getting a pair of PFE's at some point, as well as a good set of portable headphones...
biggrin.gif

Mar 17, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #27 of 44
That's said news for us that where looking forward for a review or just a quick opinion on these headphones, but I completely understand your position and I would do the same if I where you.

Good luck with the refund!

Mar 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #28 of 44
A little disappointed, but I completely understand. Seems like either people weren't huge fans of the PL-30's and don't want to buy from the brand again. Or perhaps no one wants to buy a pair without a review.

It's also quite unfortunate to hear about your shopping experience. Hope any issues you have get resolved.

Mar 18, 2009 at 2:48 AM Post #29 of 44
Well, I hope I don't get screwed over by MP4 Nation like 8x did, since I just ordered a pair.

I was looking for a decent, affordable mid-sized portable can... hopefully this delivers... (and hopefully MP4 Nation delivers, too!)

Mar 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM Post #30 of 44
That's nice TopPop!
If you can, once you made your listening test let us know how you feel about these P10!
Thanks! I'm sure a lot of guys here will appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back